1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Amoura was the first daughter of a wealthy London businessman and his peerage wife, the Maries. They groomed her to be a respectable young lady of society. She then attended Hogwarts. This bored Amoura to no end, she the skipped out left during her 6th year. She spent most of her 20's breaking engagements and young man's hearts. Ten years later, In San Fransisco, Amoura is running a brothel as a Madam. When one of her girls does not return, she enters the room to find her slain in bed. Later, while walking alone at the night, she is attacked in the streets. The man puts a knife to her throat. As he does, Erick swoops in and takes him out, casting the Killing Curse. He is obviously smitten with Amoura, telling her how lovely her dress is. He apologizes for the mess and gives her money to cover the cost of it.
- After a while they had a kid, named Aurora. And Amoura quite working the brothel. They split when she saw him in bed with another women. She then went back to her scandalious life. But now she is an assassin also, she still considers killing Erick, who also has custody of they're baby girl.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- She seems to have a very carefree, yet promiscuous outlook on life. She has a promiscuous nature. She loves making others want her, she thrives of the pleasure of desire. As a result, she seems to have no problem having seducing women as well as men. Her only benchmark, it seems, is whether or not she finds the man (or woman) attractive enough for her. She is pleasant and professional. In her prime she is seductive and manipulative. As a person, she despises men as liars and cheaters, having met her end because of such a man. As such, she also sympathizes with women who have been cheated on. But this bombshell isn't all sexy — Amoura holds degrees in both business marketing and psychology, proving she can hold her own on both the seductive world and the classroom. Also is is not as superficial as her two younger sisters, she is witty and caring. Overall: Amoura is seductive, cunning, and coolheaded.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- Half-Blood. Her relations are to April Marie and Eva Marie, her two younger sisters.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
- Some might say her personality is so seductive that it is an "ability" to lure others and make them slightly devoted to her. But she knows it's not an ability but her flawless personality. She also has slight training in martial arts. Since it was the Marie family tradition to train in the arts, she had started to learn the martial arts skill, but later noticed she was a lover not really a fighter.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Amoura is an assassin who kills by luring her victim to her where she executes them when they least expect it...
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Single. She does have a baby, but she gave it her baby dad, who she swore she'd never talk to again, but she hopes to one day see him again.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.