1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Amunet Asenath Mubarak is a pure-blood Witch born to Akil and Anippe Mubarak. She was the fiery first born of five children, her siblings being three boys and two girls by the names of Ata, Atzu, Azizi, Bennu and Chione. Ata and Atzu were twins, and were the closest to eachother out of everyone. She still took care of them and quickly learned how to get them to do what she wants. She didn't take advantage of her new knowledge, but used it for the better. Before she even went to the Arabic Institute of Magic, she learned who she was, and so had always gotten good grades.
Just before the second borns, Ata and Atzu were admitted, Ata fell sick with hayfever. He was sick for a good year, which means Atzu had to go without him. Somehow, Amunet convinced him to leave his brother's side, assuring that he'd be fine. Ata recovered, and started a year late. Though they were a year apart in school, Ata and Atzu found some way to be just as close to each other, and Amunet too. This describes her relationship with her siblings, she loved them and they loved her.
The three soon left, Amunet first, where she instantly entered the Ministry in the International Affairs department. She wasn't a big part at first, simply coming along and helping a bit with negotiations with other countries. She proved herself, and quickly was up in the position of undersecretary to the head of International Affairs. Now 30 years of age, she was promoted to the Head of International Affairs.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Amunet is noble, reasonable and convincing. She lives up to her title, but is also very sympathetic towards those going through hard times, and would usually take pity in them. It's rare when she dislikes somebody, but she probably wouldn't do much if she did dislike somebody, and let it be
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She is Pureblood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Head of the Department of International Affairs in the Egyptian Ministry
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She didn't ever find much time to date, except a few flings. As of now, she's single
How much time do you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.