A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
A vibrant mind resides within a sound body. An is a very imaginative and bright individual despite the curveballs life has thrown his way. Outgoing enough to have friends hes often got at least one person near him but he values his solitary moments to study and reflect. An has two modes, outgoing and solemn. The winter months bring out the darkest parts of his solemn nature. When he enters these modes he completely cuts himself off from everyone and everything. Even his closest friends and family are often unable to pull him from this state.The memories eventually cause him to lose sleep to a degree where he sometimes falls asleep standing up.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
November seventh of 2003, this date was the birthdate of a vibrant boy named An Kwang Soo. Born to a magical family he was destined to eventually birth his own magical talents and as such he was raised and reared to be a powerful mage. His family had walls of magical tomes and other knowledge. He spent a lot of his younger years reading all the books he could get his tiny hands on in the family library.
This love of books carried throughout his life including when he was eleven, when he started working in his aunts book store. He read all the books he could while he was there and it was in this store many first experiences occurred. He had always known he would eventually develop magic but he had never expected it to be quite so startling to those around him.
He had been reading a book and was growing Drowsy and was thinking jokingly that it would be lovely to curl up in the sun. It wasnt till thirty minutes later when his aunt came to look for him and screamed at him. He lifted his head confused and a moment later his aunts mouth was covered by her hands. Apparently his thoughts had manifested and he had transformed into a feline and lay there napping in a sun spot. As soon as his parents heard they called in tutors and started his schooling. He had heard of Hogwarts and was confused why he wasnt going but they told him one day. Three years later, while he was 14 An met a young boy who called himself Ki. The boy had come into the book store where An still worked happily. They hit it off really well and decided to hang out together more and more. Eventually the two became more than friends and held hands and went on true dates. They even shared their first kiss between the dusty shelves of the bookstore. But not everything can go as planned. One winter while they were out on a date they decided to go skating on a frozen lake. The ice shattered beneath them and only one of them made it out of the water that horrendous winter day. An never truly recovered and still harbors nightmares about that day. His parents tried so hard to help him recover but he never went back to the bookstore focusing solely on his studies. He needed a connection though and he asked his parents about going to Hogwarts and they agreed to finally allow him to go. He started his fourth year of schooling, and first year at Hogwarts with the rest of the fourth year students.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at? That he has an increased skill at Transfiguration, and that outside of his schoolwork he has some of the greatest listening skills. 4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field? He would rather work in some kind of research field as he loves his books. 5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion? He is driven by a desire to learn as much as he can in his life, and use that knowledge to better the lives of those around him.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie? His crippling depression caused by the death of Ki can be used against him if someone were to manipulate his memories or emotions. 7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them? An Ebony Dragon Heartstring. The wand responds to his commands because hes always been himself, coming out as homosexual at 11 and never once turning away from it despite the looks he recieved from extended family and family friends.
Sonofapollo Owl Me 18:33, September 18, 2018 (UTC)