A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
her stubborness can be a weakness - She is headstrong. Sometimes dangerously so. It can also be a strenght, because she knows what she wants. But it isn't her main strength or weakness. She would have to say her biggest weakness is her inability to say no, but her greatest strength would be her ability to see all her promises through.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Her goal is to become an Auror and give tribute to her mother who died in childbirth.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Ana often trains in her free time, still trying to learn Non-Verbal and Wandless magic, as well as studying what she needs to for her eventual aurorship application.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
her wand, a picture of her mother, a picture of her sister, a phone, and an ipod.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
She's still young, but Ana is pretty happy.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
((OOC, I think she fits Slytherin)
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
:A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
:B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
:B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Ana is a girl that refuses to believe anything until she has undeniable proof of it, and she's stubborn like none ever. She'd definitely a girl that knows what path she wants to take, and doesn't let anything deny her. She aims for the stars, and doesn't seem to care if it's impossible. She's very creative, but still believes in a state of reality. Despite being only 11, she realises her creative imagination is just imagination, but that doesn't stop her.
Ana has her aspirations, which she's determined to achieve in her future. Ana has a sense of duty to her heart, and her dream. Of course, that sense of duty sometimes takes alot of her focus. Sometimes to the point of her not sleeping so she could continue becoming the best of whatever her aspiration was that week. She doesn't much like sleep, either way. She'd had nightmares since a very young age, that always come back no matter what she tries. The doctors explain it a nightmare disorder, and that after she gets older, they'd only come during stressful times.
She doesn't sleep for some nights, and that usually lasts until she almost passes out due to exhaustion. Her father and sister were always the ones who made sure she was. Ana was always grateful for that, and she has hopes that it'll be something she can control better as an adult.
Despite her occasional sour attitude due to lack of sleep, and her stubbornness, Ana learned following her sister that kindness can be found at even the harshest of times. She wants to try and be that as much as she can. Her mood changes and all. Ana has a bright lookout on life. This usually tends to throw her into precarious situations to help someone. Still, she has a problem saying no, which is something Ana is working on. Despite this, she's not much of a pushover. If she doesn't like a task she's put up to, she'll say yes, but she'll also throw a storm about it. She holds on to favors.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Ana knew from a young age her life would never be particularly normal. With no mother and a celebrity father, she was always in the spotlight. Her father is Markus Kolstad, of the Norwegian National Quidditch team. Her mother, Selene Lemieux, died in childbirth with Ana. Markus made no secret of this, and named his child Ana Selene Lemiuex-Kolstad.
Ana has an older sister of 5 years, Elsa Vrubel-Kolstad. Despite being only half her blood, Ana holds Elsa to the highest of standards, wanting to be like her as she grows older. As a result, Ana flourishes, even under a slew of paparazzi that follow the children's lives. Even as the two grew older, and Elsa started getting distant during her teenage years, Ana followed her every move and took after her in many ways. As they grew, they started questioning why. Especially when Elsa had snapped at her for following her every move when Elsa was twelve and Ana 7. It was a stressful day, and Elsa was moody. The two had been fighting all day, which not only made her question her relationship with her sister, but also caused Ana's first magical sign - A door slamming in Elsa's face. This subsequently ended the fight, and started her journey with magic.
Ana was always a curious girl, and after she decided to branch off from her sister, and explore herself as a person, (As mature as that is, her childish thinking of it was more along the lines of "I don't need her!") she focused on magic. Ana wasn't much of a studious kind, she always followed her heart. The things she tried were petty, at most. Trying to learn how to telekinetically throw something across the room, much like 'Matilda'. Of course, it never worked, and no matter how hard she'd try, she'd end up whining to her sister or her father about how she swears something happened, but she's not able to do it again! They had to explain a lot, because she never really accepted the answer. Like, for one, she had to buy a wand and go to the special magic school before she could control her magic. But oh, how Ana was determined.
Despite her continuing to, and failing to, control the magic without a wand, she eventually was convinced by a magic old woman to attend the 'magic' school. Ana was, until she took step in Hogsmeade, convinced it wasn't magic. Ana is now able to attend Hogwarts next term, and she chose her own school. She swears she didn't choose Hogwarts because it was where her sister was going, but Ana wouldn't have chosen it for any other reason.
Ana has her aspirations, though. Despite Elsa always being seen as the mother figure, Ana knew her mother died in childbirth, and she asked herdar, Markus Kolstad, about her. Ana then found out about Selene Lemieux, her maternal namesake, and the isnpiration for her middle name. Ana found out she was an Auror, who feel pregnant and in love with Markus during his time in the Quidditch world series, when he was playing for the Netherlands team. She died in Childbirth with Ana. Ana felt terrible, so she promised to tribute to her, by deciding her future career at the very young age. She'd reach for an Aurorship.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pureblood
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
She currently doesn't, but she'll be studying for Wandless and Non-Verbal magic.
6) What year is your character in?
First in the upcoming term
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
7 active/3 exotic