Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
She's a shy person who's quite happy with no one noticing her. She quite and although she's very smart she prefers to keep out of view and watch people rather than confronting them. Because of her scars people tend to stare and comment about her behind her back and that make's her terified as she feel in-human and more like a monster.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Anabel was born as an only daughter to her mother Mia Darrow and her father Patrick Darrow. She was born on the Outer Hebrides Islands of Scotland during a cold winter. She was born into a pure-blood family and her father and mother were great wizards in the art of charms. Anabel was born in late 2007 and showed quick talent in magic and could produce the smallest and simplest of spells. As she was born on such an isolated location Anabel had no friends and this has effected her as she is very anti-social and shy.
When Anabel was only 5 she caught Spattergroit and it seemed fatel. She was ill for many years and the future looked poor for her. She become sickly and spent most of her time in her bed, her mother looking over her as her father went to the mainland for assistance. After many attempts from friends, family and healers Anabel was not cured and the healers asked the Darrows for them to take Anabel to St Mungo's for she had only a few weeks left. The Darrows asked againts this as they wanted their final moments with their daughter.
By some miracle a few weeks before her 8th Birthday the fevers seem to stop and the swelling went down. Anabel was somehow cured! Everyone was amazed on how much better she got after a few weeks, she looked much happier, she was much fitter and her skin became more coloured. Unfortunatly the Spattergroit has scared the left side of her face and she will be forced to carry that reminder for the rest of her life.
Even though her family were proud of her, Anabels scars made people stare, and she hate being the center of attention. This made her even shyer than she was before. She became quite, un-talkative and very anti-social. Yet to her parents delight on her 12th Birthday Anabel recived a letter from Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Anabel is blessed with dark brown hair and deep green eyes, though her hair is usually quite untamable. She's quite small and has scars running down her face.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Not really, just scared
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
11:34, August 31, 2014 (UTC)