1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc.
- At a young age Ana could control her magic (Knowing that most kids her age couldn't make objects fly acrpss the room, ect.), Which made her a bit more secretive then she ought to be and distrusting, other than that nothing effected her much. She grew up and went to Hogwarts, playing Keeper for Hufflepuff and then went on to try to join the Holyhead Harpies which didn't go too well. Now she wishes to work for the Ministry.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble?
- She likes to get things done and needs to feel sucessful to be happy, probably why she has a new dream to work for the Ministry instead of play Quiddich. Even though she is somewhat of a work-acholic she enjoys laughing as well. She also is a tad distrusting and secretive, and suprising good at lying (Which she hates to do). When she believes; she believes strongly, and is loyal to those who show her loyality in turn.
3) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- I plan for them to work in the Ministy
5) Describe your character's martial status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which of them would you choose?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)