A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
My character would like to be in Slythering because all of his family has been there before him. He grew up with the idea that Slythering is the only acceptable House to be sorted into, and he firmly believes it's true. He's also ambitious and he doesn't really care about others, so he might end up being a terrible fit in a House like Gryffindor, the one he hates the most and would love to see destroyed. He thinks that a sorting into Hufflepuff would be humiliating, and he can't fool himself into thinking that the Sorting Hat would ever consider Ravenclaw for him.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Andrew is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Coming from a family that values the use of the brain and the manipulation of others to reach their goals, he just doesn't possess the main quality needed to do the same. Notwithstanding this, he is still very ambitious, he just has to figure out his own way to succeed in life. He's arrogant and maybe a little irritable, but at the same time he is loyal to his family and its ideals. He loves his little siblings more than anything else in the world, even though he's never going to admit it out loud: running around with three rugrats might make him look soft, and he really wants to be seen as tough!
He rarely thinks before he acts, and it usually results in some damage that someone else has to solve for him. He loves pranking people, but he doesn't like the innocent jokes, preferring the dangerous ones where people can get hurt. His goal in life is to become a powerful enough wizard to be feared by everyone, just like the Dark Wizards of the past that he admires so much. He's good at fighting, both with magic and with his bare hands, even though he's still too young to know many spells. His school grades are terrible, but at least he's good at dueling.
He's just starting to discover his sexuality, and as for now he thinks he might be bisexual. He's attracted to both boys and girls, and he still hasn't decided which one he likes most. They're just different, and he likes them both equally. He's started experimenting with both, but he's not gone much further than kissing. He is, however, obsessed by the thought of sex, and he really can't wait to start having it. But he knows that maybe he's still a little too young, because every time he tries to offer sex to his partners, they always refuse. One day, however, he'll be old enough and he can't wait to try it. An older friend told him it's awesome!
2) Andrew is the first of four children, born to a Welsh family of wizards. His father works for the Ministry of Magic, while his mother helps running a Dark Cratures shop in Knockturn Alley. His grandfather, head of the family, has been a Potions Master his whole life, and he now spends his free time trying to teach the art of potionmaking to his grandchildren. With Andrew he's failing miserably, the the other three seem to be learning.
As a little child, Andy was spoiled into believing that he could have everything he wanted. Then, when he was three years old, his sister was born and everything changed. At first he was jealous, because she was taking away all of his attentions, but after a while he learned to love her, and he decided to do his best to protect her. It took much more when, four additional years later, two twin boys were born. He only started to like them when they were five, but in the end in managed to accept them.
He was very young when he discovered his love for pranks. At first he pranked his sister, because she was too young to do anything in return. He was nine years old when he stopped, because she asked for their grandfather's help to retaliate and the two of them humiliated him in from of several family friends.
During his childhood, Andrew spent a lot of time playing Quidditch with other kids. In the beginning, of course, he wasn't allowed to ride a real broom, just a toy one. But, growing up, he was finally able to possess his own broomstick and he became quite good at playing in the role of Chaser. He loved the idea of people chanting his name every time he scored, since he really wanted to be famous.
In school he never applied when his teachers asked him to study something or do any kind of homework. In his first year he found a perfect victing for his pranks that he could terrorize into doing his homework for him. His grades were never perfect, but at least he didn't have to study himself. He only applied when the class was learning new spells to be used in a duel. Everything else was a pointless waste of his time.
3) Andrew is a little short for his age. His father, however, once told him that Caulfield men grow up late, but they all get pretty tall. He hopes his father his right, because he doesn't like to be short. Even with his height problem, he still has a well built body, because of his dedications to the Quidditch sport. He has short blond.
e hair, just like every other member of his family. His eyes, however, are blue like his mother's instead of green like those of the other Caulfields.
When he smiles, he looks like a sweet, innocent kid. He usually takes advantage of that in order to get closer to those he wants to be his victims. When he gets mad, however, his angelic look gets twisted into something not really nice to look at. His eyes usually appear expressive, but sometimes they just look lost and crazy. This happens when he loses his calm and starts acting without thinking.
Model: Mitch Hewer
4) The Caulfield family is Pure-Blood. They don't have any notable connections, but their family has had important roles in the Magical Community during the centuries. After all, every single member of the Caulfield family has always wanted to be great, in one way or another.
5) No magical abilities of any sorts.
6) My character is in his fourth year.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?