Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Andrew is known to be a happy person who likes to spend time with others and is always smiling and laughing, but he doesn't always come off as happy and nice because of how awkward he is around people. Especially girls, he just can't seem to function properly around them and he turns into a blubbering mess.
If someone managed to get through his awkward and shy wall, you'll find that he's happy and loves life. He enjoys to read and make jokes and just have a good time, but sometimes he might come off as rude and annoying because he just doesn't feel comfortable with people he doesn't know.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Andrew was born in South Korea but has no memory of the place seeing as when he was born his parents left the country to head to England, they didn't have any other kids besides him seeing as they didn't want any other kids.
They settled down in a small coastal city and made a new life for themselves, changing their last name and also renaming their son. They wanted to start fresh, give Andrew the life they never got. And so at a very young age he was thrown into the best schools and given the best education.
The only hard thing was that they were rich, and all his friends were snobby and annoying. His parents would host countless parties and so would their friends, and his parents would drag Andrew along with them. He hated the parties and always stayed in his room or would just sit in the corner and ignore everyone.
When his Hogwarts letter arrived he was more than thrilled to leave his rich life style and settle for something else, as a first year he was still the awkward child he was back home and hardly made any friends. Though one person managed to get through his wall and actually form a bond with the first year.
After that Andrew decided to try and be more outgoing, but alas it is still a work in progress as it takes him forever just to say hi to someone. But other than that if someone managed to say hi to him, he would more than likely just talk to them the best he could without stuttering or sounding afraid.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope~!
11) What year is your character in? 5th Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 8 characters and 1 is Exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. California Time
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 4