1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Andrew Finnick was born on October 23 in Dorset, England to a very loving and wealthy couple: Grace and Joe Paxton. Growing up, his mother was very caring and nurturing, while his father took on more of the strict role. Joe was always pushing Andrew to do his best and then even better than that. But Andrew was a very kind and considerate child that took after his mother - despite Joe wanting him to be the buff, athletic guy that everyone liked. However, Andrew stayed the same and stayed true to his standards. Joe still wanted him to be the best around and so when Andrew first showed signs of magical abilities, it was settled that he'd attend Durmstrang instead of Hogwarts in which he truly wanted to go. His father enrolled him in Quidditch, and coached him to be a phenominal player - that was the only thing Andy really liked out of all the stuff he was forced to do: Quidditch.
When Andrew went to Durmstrang, he was shocked at the environment change. He tried his best to fit in, but most of the other boys only took advantage of his sweet nature. He was constantly being bullied for being too nice or hanging out with some of the less built boys. But Andrew didn't mind. He'd rather take being bullied anyday than see another kid go through it, and that's how he spent his whole school career - sticking up for those who couldn't stand up for themselves. However, all the constant negativity Andy recieved really took a toll on him. His view on the world changed, and he wasn't so ignorant anymore. He knew this world could be cruel, and he accepted that.
After graduating from Durmstrang, Andrew went on to play professional Quidditch for many different teams, but has just recently settled on Puddlemere United where he plays as a Keeper. He spends most of his time playing or practicing, but in his free time Andrew likes to write. It's a passion that he and his mother had always shared, and it was his way of getting away from the world. When Andrew was twenty one years old, he married a long-time family friend named Ginger and they were great together until he came home to find her with another man. And it wasn't the first time it happened. Heart broken and betrayed, he divorced her and hasn't seen her since. For right now, Andrew has remained single but might change that in the future. He's also always wanted to adopt and be the supportive and encouraging father that his never could be.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Andrew Paxton is a very caring and considerate man who has a love for true beauty and art in the world. He is constantly trying to please everyone around him and is always trying to be a peacemaker everywhere he goes. Andy hates it when people argue over silly things, but he respects those who stand up for what they believe in. Though more on the quiet side, Andrew isn't shy at all. He speaks his opinion when he thinks it matters, and doesn't mind being quite the social butterfly.
Despite Andy's kind heart, his Quidditch playing is quite the contrary to that. He goes all out for Quidditch and will pause being the nice guy to win a game. He loves to have fun and mess around, and he enjoys spending time with his team and other players. He's great company and a joy to have around. Andrew's words and calming aura usually lighten the mood and release the tension in stressful situations.
Finally, the passionate side to Andrew is probably the strongest. He is constantly writing down his feelings on different things in the world, and he's fairly good at it too. The writing on his tattered papers are eloquently and neatly written, but most likely will never be read or heard. Whenever Andy becomes overwhelmed with all of the world's expectations - which he easily does - he grabs a quill and lets his emotions take control of his hand.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Andrew is very excellent in Quidditch, and is extremely intelligent when it comes to his studies or books.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Andrew is a professional Quidditch player, but later might consider a position in teaching or becoming an author.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? He was married, but his wife cheated on him and Andrew broke things off. He is curently single and has no children.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 8; None
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central
User:Jay Sea/sig04:18, August 28, 2015 (UTC)