1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Angelica is truly something unique - she's brave, vibrant, and happy-go lucky, a good friend in times of bad and good, and a defender of the innocent & small. She strives for making friends, and loves it actually, she could make friends out of a bear for that, actually. She strives everyday to make a world a better place for everybody, and is more than willing to fight for what she believes in, truly.
She's open minded, truly, she can and will make friends out of people she doesn't agree with. However, another thing that she is, is that she's very much determined and willful about certain things - like peace and shit, she really loves peace, this one. Peace and love, all the way, but she is a bit of a warrior - she's willing to go to war for her beliefs and doesn't care what anyone thinks of it, anyhow - she believes heavily in duty, honour and diligence, old fashioned yes, but worth while anyhow in the long run, which might explain why she's always on time to work meetings and such.
When she puts her mind to something, nobody can convince her otherwise, when she puts her mind to something, nobody and nothing will stop her from at least trying to achieve her goal, whatever it is. She's hell of brave too - mostly due to her childhood, but she feels no fear in confronting people, whatsoever, and will do anything she needs to do for herself and her child or anyone else in pain. Honestly, Angelica hates people being in pain, and will do stuff for them, no matter who they are, because all lives are worth saving in Angelica's eyes.
She's also charming, intelligent, and bubbly. A naturally warm person, it sometimes surprises people that she was once an adoptless orphan with the sheer amount of warmth to her. However, she can and will be ruthless to obtain her goals, which is one of the reasons why the hat actually thought about about placing her in House Slytherin rather than House Gryffindor, but she has limits to that even, and refuses to hurt innocents or otherwise to do so. She hates seeing blood, actually, and will weeze when she sees it, but it makes her feel better to make sure that people are okay (which is why she's something of a half-medi/herbolgy witch actually, to help people deal with pains and not come across as weird or otherwise).
She can come across as a bit of a humble pie, seeing as though she lives in shit and has no real aspirations (for now at least) for the future, to some. She does have some aspirations though, she wants her adopted son to grow up in a normal house and is saving up slowly in order to do so (something he has no knowledge of, right now at least). She also would love to teach little kids - she loves them and they love her for her gentle, sweet mannerisms that she posses.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Angelica Roselina Frost was brought into this world by a local nurse, after her mother abandoned her in a hospital in Sydney. She has no idea who her parents are, to this day, but she grew up in a foster home full of unwanted children like herself - this gave her a sort of sense of purpose, as long as it lasted anyhow, until Fredrick and Aretha Frost adopted her into their family when she was only seven years old.
Frederick and his wife couldn't have any children of their own, so looking down at Angelica, they just had to take the golden haired child with them back to London, where Frederick worked locally as a muggle dentist. The little girl went with them - and was adopted shortly afterwords. She took on their last name, as was tradition, and off they went back to England. Life was good in England, mama brought her to museums, caravans where they had great mounds of warm, sticky cotton candy for kids like her to eat as they played on the local games nearby them. She even remembers her mother buying her a teddy bear after hitting the target in one of those games at the local caravan, and how warm & soft it's white-colored fur was in her babish hands. She remembers this thus because that's her last remaining item from her parents, before they died in a house fire when she was only ten years old.
She remembered being at her nannies house, playing with her nannies little boy, when she got the news of her parents demise. This singular incident would stir her to start playing with fire - after she started crying nonstop, for she had only been with them for three years - not enough time, really, for a girl like her. But her time with them were invaluable, nevertheless, and she still retains the last name of "Frost" to this very day in remembrance of her wonderful but sadly cut short time with her adoptive parents. The child would also have her first sign of magic, because she made it rain inside of her room, with mini rain clouds and everything- some might call that OP for a child to do, but wizards can light things on fire, use ice and water magic, it's not a far fetched assumption that something rare like this might occur.
So after that, where she was found cold, freezing, and sitting under her blankets wet and cold - the lady from Little Bundles Residence went and collected her from her stir with her nannie, of whom was allowing her to stay at their house temporarily to deal with the news of her parents death before she went back into the Muggles rather extensive foster system. The lady, well, she owes her alot, because the lady got her to leave the house and go with her. During this time, she first experienced Apareting, due to the lady bringing her to Little Bundles through that mean, rather than a broomstick. She remembered puking and asking the lady why she had to do that, to get a response of gentle laughing, like a bell at her childish inquiry.
After about a year of adjusting to the rather strict regiment of Little Bundles, she got her letter to Hogwarts where she was sorted into House Gryffindor, for her bravery, will, and fiery attitude. The sorting hat also considered her for Hufflepuf because of her kindly spirit, but her sheer will put her firmly in House Gryffindor. In school she was a semi popular girl, although she was always kindly to everyone, and even dated some nice guys (who she broke up with, but she's still friends with them to this day though due to how amiable their break-ups were) when she didn't know she was gay. Oh about that, she never really came out as much as she just came to the orphanage with a girlfriend alongside her and that was it.
After she graduated from Hogwarts, she decided that she'd adopt a little boy from Little Bundles, because she felt a strong connection with said child and didn't want him to be unadopted as she was all those many long years when she wasn't at Hogwarts. Not to mention, he had the best accent - he was born in Ireland, and has this wee cute little Irish accent to go along with it. And not long after, she decided that she'd go on a long, luxurious American styled ride across the British Isles, along with her baby boy of only five years old. She also semi-works as a indiscreet healing witch too, not that's important - but she wants to make a difference in this politically insane world, even if she's being left behind in it.
Not to mention, she lives in a lifestyle much like the Free People in the book series Wheel of Time and even her caravan - as she likes to put it, is brightly colored and mulit-colored too. One might call her nuts, or even insane for doing so, but she likes her current lifestyle - and does her son for that. Some even call her the Ice Cream woman, and youngsters go to her truck all the time, even if it is a mistake on their behalf, she likes kids but doesn't wanna come across as a creeper of sorts so she shoos them away whenever they get nearby her camp and tells them that she's not some bloody Ice Cream man as it was.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Sara Paxton
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Unknown
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) If I have any It'll be my first exotic in a while.
6) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? She doesn't work right now, but we'll find something out for her no doubt.
A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is optional for adult characters!)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Hexes & Jinxes
- C. Magical Creatures
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Freshly baked bread
- B. Parchment
- C. The Sea
- D. A crackling log fire
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- C. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
- D. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- C. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
- D. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Draw your wand & search for the source
- B. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
- C. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- D. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs. 5 characters (and not alot of them have had screen time, lol. Unforunately, but I guess for me, life ain't fair in this regard XD) but I hope this one will have some traction to her (always wanted to make a lesbian hippie lol, it seems like so much fun XDDDDDDD)
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
- Hi so everything is fine but the model. Unfortunately, Lily James is in use and so you will have to change. Thank you!