1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. It all began with Katie Mitchell and Bethany Anderson.
Katie and Bethany met during a trip the Salem institute made to Europe. They were on Hogsmeade, when Bethany bumped into Katie. That day they became friends, but were separated due to Katie only being there for a trip. Katie returned to Salem, and Bethany continued her years in Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. It was on their sixth year that Katie had had enough. She hadn't forgotten of Bethany. She asked her parents to transfer her to Hogwarts, knowing fully well that was where Bethany studied. Or at least she hoped she still did. Her parents were those kind of parents that preferred success and money over family, so it was easy for Katie to get transferred to Hogwarts. When she arrived, she was sorted into Slytherin, which she didn't mind. The day she finally found Bethany, she ended up nothing but a shell. Why, exactly? She was lip-locked with her boyfriend. As soon as she saw Katie, though, she pushed him away and tried running after her, but her boyfriend didn't exactly take it kindly.
Having taken this the wrong way, Katie desperately tried to head back to Salem, just to be stopped by her parents. They were finally rid of Katie, and they didn't want her back. It didn't matter, though, because a week later or so, they died. Quite brutally, might I add. They were tortured, and later burned to death because of some old rivalry with a gang leader. Long story short, the guy was found, got condemned to jail for life along with his goonies, and Katie passed her sixth and most of her seventh year in Hogwarts all depressed.
By the time they graduated, Katie and Bethany had already talked and sorted things through. It came to light that Bethany's ex hurt her multiple times, and so he was expelled a week before their seventh year Christmas break. Years had passed of Katie and Bethany dating, when they finally got married. Instead of getting the help of science, they'd decided to adopt, and so the Mitchell-Anderson family grew. Many years and kids later, they finally decided to get the help if science and have a kid of their own. Nine months later, Sophia Mitchell-Anderson and Theodore Mitchell-Anderson were born.
A year after their birth, the married couple decided to continue adopting, their love of kids being too big. It wasn't a problem, though, considering they had the help of their eldest kids.
Angelica, on the other hand, wasn't having the best life ever.
Arthur, a German wizard, and Adelaide, a French witch, fell in love while they were both at school. Arthur, who was attending Durmstrang, was a year away from graduating and Adeline, who attended Beauxbatons, had three years left. The relationship had taken a lot of effort as they had been thousands of miles apart, but it somehow lasted.
After Adelaide graduated, she moved into a rather large home with Arthur. He began playing for the Heidelberg Harriers for the next thirteen years, only to coach them for four years after that. Adelaide on the other hand, became a commentator for the sport. Somewhere before they retired, the two got married and a few years after that, Adelaide gave birth to a baby girl named Juliana.
It was just the three of them for a long time, until eleven years later, twins Evangeline and Angelica were born. Although they weren't twins in appearance, they were incredibly similar in personality. Both girls loved to have fun and play all day, socializing until their parents forced them to go to bed. They were all happy, until the divorce.
Adelaide forced a divorce upon Arthur after he began having a midlife crisis and became a drunk cheater. Adelaide was about to receive full custody of the twins and Juliana cut contact with her father, choosing to live with her mother after school until she could get onto her feet. They had been in the process of moving into their new house, with the help of Arthur, when he lashed out.
It had been terrible. He stabbed Adelaide several times in the stomach while they were unloading boxes, letting himself inside to find his eldest daughter, who he ended up killing in a similar way. The sisters had been staring out a window when he had killed their mother as they had been talking about how both of them were taking the divorce and the twins had witnessed their older sister's death as well.
He had attacked the twins, injuring both of them, but hurting the ten year old Evangeline much more than Angelica. They both fought back, leaving scratches and swinging punches. Eventually, Angelica hit him upon the head with a vase as he stabbed her sister.
After that, they fled. The younger one was carrying her older sister through the forest that surrounded their new house for nearly fifteen minutes before she died.
Evangeline Ophelia Kaiser bled to death in her sister's arms on a summer day in France. Her sister had stayed there for the next two days, crying nearly the whole time. She had no idea what she had to do. One second, they were a happy family separating away from their lying father and the next, she had no family at all.
Angelica had become too weak to carry her sister and was forced to leave her, much to her disliking, and move on. She made her way to what she knew to be an orphanage for witches and wizards. It took her nearly a week to get there and had collapsed at their door, passing out for several hours.
She had remained there for three years before being adopted by Bethany and Katie Mitchell-Anderson at age thirteen. She had transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts and had been sorted into Slytherin in nearly forty-five seconds. She graduated and made the decision to become a thief after Plan A failed due to her NEWT scores.
At first it was just being a thief, but she has the thought that it might bloom into something more at some point.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Angelica is always confident in herself, or at least that's how she acts. Her words are powerful and influential, even seductive when needed. Her stride is one of pure sass with her eyes giving off the look of a diva. Angelica isn't one or just let her walls down, but she is the one you'll put your own down for. Her manipulative ways give off the vibe that she can be trusted and will cause your secrets to never be secrets again. She can get in your head with just a simple flirtatious wink or with the help of some smooth talking. Angelica is the girl with several hidden lies and sweet secrets, not to mention everything those losers care to tell her.
Angelica is not just an actress, a woman of pure coldness. She secretly deals with several mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, although nearly no one knows but her and her mums. Not to mention her family. Being one of the older kids has put some stress on her to show them perfection and kindness, so that's what she does. She puts on a smile and she sweet talks them. This is not to say that Angelica doesn't love her siblings or that she isn't close enough to be truthful and truly kind with some of them, because she is. She just doesn't show it very well. If any of her siblings get hurt, the person who did the wrong doing is going down in a pit of knives.
Angelica's depression and anxiety have developed after the death of her old family. It hasn't gotten any better, or any worse, since being adopted, but she has figured out a way to try to work around it. You could probably describe her has overly emotional when alone (which is a lot nowadays), but no one is ever been there to say it. She hides her emotions well, so I guess you could say nine years of practice has really paid off.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? She's a thief
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single, no kids
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 13/2
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -8/-7