1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
- Annabelle hasn't really had much of a chance to develop socially; always stuck in Lil Bundles, never meeting new people, never really heading out, either. Because of this she can shy away from social interactions and stick to herself instead. She gets nervous when other people address her, but it's more so an issue of not knowing what to say, what not to say, what's appropriate and what's not.
- She wants to understand, she really does. She wants to meet people, go out and explore, but the prospect of it is daunting. The world is a scary place, and so are the people in it. Annabelle is the kind of kid that still believes monsters live under her bed, especially in the kind of world she lives in, and more often than not believes what other people tell her, unless she knows for a fact that that's wrong.
- She can be a bit whiny at times and tends to exaggerate things. But again, Anna is still young - the likelihood of developing as she grows up are big. Though she's tame right now, shy and reserved unless she knows you and understands some of the appropriate social cues, there's no telling what kind of person she'll be when she's older.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
- Annabelle Kingsbury was originally brought to the world as Annabelle Penelope Wright, daughter to two muggle-born parents - a Hufflepuff father, and a Gryffindor mother. It was a family of three for just two years, but it was a great two years. Megan and Arthur Wright both cared for their daughter a lot and always went out of their way to get her little things they figured she'd like. Blankets, stuffed animals, etc. It didn't matter that they were freshly graduated and didn't have high-paying jobs - they wanted to keep their kid happy.
- It was a tough life they were living, but they managed... until they couldn't. Arthur lost the one job he had, that provided a lot for their family of three, and it suddenly turned into a love story from the nineteenth century. He started taking up a drinking habit, one not even the thought of his daughter could have dissolved. Megan was the one who did all the working and bringing in the money - money that 75% of went into alcohol.
- The situation escalated to the point that Arthur would come home drunk from the pub and keep on drinking. Always close to alcohol poisoning, but never taking it that far. And it almost always wound up with him striking Megan when she begged him to stop. Annabelle never held witness to these incidents, as Megan always made sure the girl was asleep before Arthur came barging in.
- Annabelle was two and a half when she woke up one morning to multiple aurors in her small cottage in Hogsmeade. She didn't understand what the man was saying - something about taking her to a new, safer home. She completely missed her stabbed mother and her poisoned father, and that was credited to the auror that took her. He dropped her off at Lil Bundles, but faced resistance from Annabelle's behalf.
- Lil Bundles was filled to the brim with children, from the orphanage and daycare alike. She'd been sheltered her whole life by an alcoholic father and a mother who worked too much to provide for the three of them, so she never really did have the chance to hang around with other children. She even had a panic attack at the prospect of being forced to stay there. Thus, the auror that had been in charge of her, fostered her for three months.
- The amount of time she lived with Charles Kingsbury was the happiest time of her life. Finally, she was receiving the affection and attention she'd been deprived of in the Wright family after everything began to deteriorate. However, Charles knew he couldn't adopt her - he couldn't just uproot her after getting his transfer to Brazil. Thus, with a heavy heart, he took her to Lil Bundles on one of the days the daycare kids weren't there. Christmas Day.
- Annabelle still doesn't know what happened to her parents, or Charles, for that matter, though all of the above is clearly stated in her file. Though at first she missed her mother, little by little, she's begun to forget about her (and both Arthur & Charles, unfortunately), like almost every other orphan in Lil Bundles has forgotten about the people that used to be their family. Right now, all she can hope for is getting a mama and papa - ones that would value her, and love her, and never let her go.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- She's a half-blood, I'm guessing? A muggle-born mother & father.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
- She's five right now, about to turn six.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?