Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
She likes attention, but is much more quiet and less in-your-face- about it than some others are. She wants people to want to be her friend for who she is and not because she is forcing them to. She wants to feel truly loved and appreciated more than anything. She wants to have a really good set of friends that she can be herself with, she’d rather have quality friends than a huge quantity of them.
Annika doesn't like to plan ahead, she likes to be spontaneous and she’s determined to live life in the moment. She has no life goals for this reason, she'll just see where she ends up. Likes things to be fast paced and unpredictable. What’s the point to life if you have it all planned out? She follows her heart and not her head, but because of that she sometimes rushes into bad decisions or takes risk that are reckless.
She's a bit lazy and tends to procrastinate, she doesn’t do her homework a lot of the time because it just doesn’t interest her at all. She finds school work really boring and wishes she could do something to liven it up. She likes to keep things simple, if it’s too hard to do maybe it isn’t worth doing. She's easily impressed, but easily bored as well. She hates to waste time, if she’s not enjoying herself then there’s really no point in doing it. She lives for fun and happiness.
One of the most important things in the world to her is her guitar and her music, she doesn’t think she could survive without it and she takes her guitar almost everywhere with her. She covers a lot of songs, but likes to sing and write her own music as well.
She doesn’t like to brag, but she knows she is extremely beautiful and she takes pride in her appearance and tries to make sure she’s always looking her best, in a way she’s a little vain. Her father used to tell her that her looks were the only thing going for her and that she’s need to be beautiful to make anyone marry her, even though she knows this isn’t very nice, his words have stuck with her. She’s sometimes concerned about her figure and hates the thought of getting fat. Her younger sister loves photography and Anni is always modelling for her, she just loves it!
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Her mother was a Veela and her father was a wizard who fell in love with her. They lived in Finland, but died in a plane crash when Anni was only six.
After that she lived in an orphanage in Finland until she was ten when she was adopted by a lesbian couple called Minna and Taina. When she was twelve they adopted another little girl called Kielo, she is four years younger than Annika.
She moved to England and transferred to Hogwarts to start her fourth year. Luckily she does know English, but isn’t overly comfortable with the idea of the move and misses her home country and her friends a lot.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
I'm using Taylor Swift as the model, an example of the age if you want to make sure: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17400000/Taylor-Swift-Andrew-Orth-2002-anichu90-17412957-474-480.jpg
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half Veela
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Half veela...if that's okay :)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff?
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor maybe?
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have seven and none of them are exotic :)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2