1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Antón was born in San Sebastián, Spain. He was raised by the water, as his father was a fisherman. They had gone fishing together many times, always bringing home lots to eat. Antón would go with his father to the market, listening and learning the ways of the trade. One stormy day, when he was nine, his father went fishing with some friends. He died in the storm, bringing grief to his family. They stayed in Spain for a while, his mother working extra hard to afford everything. She even had to sell the fishing boat to afford food. During this time, Antón began to steal things. Small amounts of food and such to help his mother. Eventually he and his mother moved to the UK, hoping to find a better life. At eleven, Antón recieved his letter to Hogwarts. His mother revealed to him that she was a witch.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Antón was always a very brave boy. He can be very rough, but is kind at heart. He is loyal to family and close friends.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? He plans on joining The Black Parade.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- c) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time