1) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Please include both the model's name and a picture.
Anthea is modeled by Jang Ye-Eun of K-Pop girl group CLC.
2) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? This does include a roleplayed family. (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
Unknown, though in papers she is a Half-Blood . She is also the younger adopted sister of Blair Jiang.
3) Is your character considered Exotic? If so, what category do they fall under? Part or half of that magical race counts! Remember, you must do at least two questions related to your exotic in the interview!
4) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enrol your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is a member of the girl group LiviD.
- What was your first incident of magic and how old were you? (Compulsory)
- Anthea hums, "I was four. Otousan and baba were the only ones around the house at that time, so I can only count on their retelling. Apparently I woke up from my nap alone and cranky and my resulting tantrum broke the windows of my nursery."
- How do you want to be remembered by the people around you?
- "I want to be... someone they could look up to? I want to be remembered as someone who has worked hard to get to the top, but also as a person with a kind heart who touched other people's hearts with my music."
- What is one activity that helps wind you down? Alternatively, what is one activity that does the opposite to you? Is there more than one, if so-what?
- "Cooking with papa! Cooking relaxes me a whole lot. There's just that appeal to the systematic process of cooking and seeing my father's faces as they eat the food I cooked with all my heart gives me the best feeling of contentedness."
- Were you close with your family growing up? If not-why?
- "Biological family? No. Found family? Yes, very. I'm adopted, but all four of my fathers did their best to raise me properly with all the love, care, and attention a child would need and more. They made the foundation of my identity really well, I can't imagine myself without them."
- If you weren’t raised by your parents, who did? How did you find yourself in this position?
- "I was raised by my four dads. Apparently I was left on the doorstep of their apartment back in their university days."
- Who/what was the biggest influence growing up? Why?
- "My fathers! They did their best to juggle schooling and jobs to take care of me when they really didn't need to. And they didn't half-ass anything when they raised me, they actually did their best. They taught me to be responsible and to give it my all, and that the biggest trials in life can give you the best gifts."
- What was your childhood dream? Why so? And why did it change?
- "I wanted to be a lot of things. Chef, archaeologist, painter, even a mashiko potter like my sofu, because I wanted to be like the very important people in my life. It changed when my aunt, appa's sister, introduced me to music and helped convince me to accept the offer made by that scouting agent."
- If you’re not native to the UK, where were you born and how did you end up in the UK?
- "I'm... actually not sure if I'm UK-born or if I was just brought here, but my dads tell me that they found me abandoned at their doorstep."
- Would you rather have endless money or endless amount of love? why?
- "Endless amount of love, duh. What use is gold and riches when you're all alone and despised by the general population because of your sh*tty personality?"
- How much effort do you put into fashion and appearance? Do you have a personal ‘aesthetic’?
- "As someone whose career is all about being in the spotlight, I do need to put effort into my appearance. My personal aesthetic is very... soft compared to the sharp and pointy aura management has assigned me."
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs.
12, 1 exotic (Brianna Yoon, Animagus)
3) Would you like your character too be sorted into a Hogwarts House? Yes/No
Hi, she's super cute, and after a bit of debate of gryff/huffle, I'm going with H, but if you disagree, feel free to PM me!