1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Anton grew up as a rich kid in the town of London. He grew up practicing magic all of his childhood. At age 6 his dad began to teach him Black magic. His father was a terrorist and expected Anton to be one too. But the only reason that Anton's mother stayed with his cruel father was for Anton. His mother often fought with his father about giving up his dark ways and living a normal life. At age 10, His father and his Uncle murdered his mother. He used what his dad taught him to kill both his dad and Uncle. No one know what happened with the incident, so he went to stay with his grandparents. At age 12 he got him acceptance letter to Hogwarts. He was sorted into Slytherin house. He excelled in very few of his classes. He was strong in DADA and potions. He was also good at Care of magical Creatures and History of Magic. Besides those, Anton did bad in school. Because of what Anton experienced he never had any friends, close teachers, and never talked to anyone. After graduating Hogwarts he worked at a small shop in Oxford Back Alley. He Murdered his Wizard boss for metioning the death of his mom. Significant evidence led to Anton's arrest. He was placed in Azkaban with a sentence of 20 years for the murder of his boss, his dad, his uncle, and his mother. He was acused for the murder of them all. He eskaped Azkaban 5 years into his 20. He took up the ways of the ninja and combined his magic with his ninja arts. He is an assassian and a bounty hunter.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Not much is known about Antons personality now. But he is pretty sneaky and pretty violent.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- Anton is pure-blood
- no majoy relations
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Anton will probably end up in the shrouded or black parade. But he may just be nutreul and a hired killer.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.