A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Her strengths are her ability to read people; intelligence; strong-will; independence; willing to help out in anyway she can.
Her weaknesses are her slight lack of emotions; a bit too independent at times, strong-willed.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not? Her life has played out the she's wanted, and she has achieved the goals she has set out for herself.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Usually reading and educating herself on more ways to help the aurors she works with.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? 1) Her wand
2) Her trunk
3) A small survival kit
4) One psychology book in order to keep her research going
5) A signal whistle
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? She would try and change how the no-magicals and magicals interact. It's long-since time that the Salem Witch trials had happened, and these two communities need to come together to interact and work towards the future together.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Antonia Elizabeth Hall entered the world to two no-magicals on a warm spring day of the year of 2010. She seemed to be a really quiet baby, rarely squawling unless it was something that had actually was really bad, and grew up the apple of her parents' eyes. She remembers her first snow, and how her father helped her build a snowman despite her age of merely a year. From her birth, and as she got older, more random signs of magic started to appear into being. Her first actual big sign was sending a snowball at her mother's head when she was six and wanted to do a snowball fight. After that, the family was shocked, but they didn't pay much attention to it.
A few months before her eleventh birthday, Antonia, who by now preferred Toni, had gotten interested in medicine and begun to study the ways of the human brain and how it interacted with the world around it. Her first few years passed normally, no trouble and acing her classes. Her third year brought boyfriends and heartbreak. Her fourth year brought the news of a little sister. Her fifth year is when everything changed. In her fifth year, the Defense Professor, formerly an Auror, had also taught her the ways of analyzing through people's body language and facial expressions. Her OWLs and NEWTs were easily taken, and passed, with results that got her sent straight into medicine and aurorship if she wanted.
At graduation, she entered into the ways of psychiatry under the local magical hospital, getting real-life training and more experience using and combining her training of reading body language taught over her years at school. After about seven years working at the hospital, Toni transferred to the Magical Law Enforcement, working directly with the aurors as their resident psychiatrist.
After getting bit by the travel bug, she resigned from her position and moved to England, and is now applying for the position of the psychiatrist for the UK's auror force.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) Toni's one of those girls with a backbone built like steel. She's intelligent, careful, kind, and most definitely unpredictable. If she feels threatened, or sees anyone else being threatened, then she can easily defend herself. Toni's always trying to be present and helping out anyone who seems like they might need the help. Toni is a woman who refuses to back down if it means that someone else will get hurt in the process.
Believe me, if she doesn't know how to answer something, she'll figure out the correct answer and get right back to the curious person. Antonia rarely seems to show emotion due to her occlumency training, but she also struggles with making close friendships. Toni, call her Antonia if you want to die, is a girl with an independent spirit and the ability to try and help anyone even if they refuse her help.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) No-Magical Born. No magical relations.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!) Neither.
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? She's trained as a psychiatrist under the American Magical Law Enforcement Department, and now wants to work under the British Magical Law Enforcement Department as their resident psychiatrist.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She's single and ready to mingle.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim! Her model is Camilla Luddington.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 7/2/2