Only a Sith deal in absolutes! 18:47, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Anwen was born in Lyon, France to the Pure-Blood Auxier family. She grew up around magic, both of her parents being French Ministry members. She pridefully attended Beauxbatons when she was of age. In school, Anwen did very poorly. She caused trouble and didn't get very good grades. Her parents were ashamed that she was doing so poorly. They told her that if she didn't pull her grades up, she would be taken out of Beauxbatons. Anwen had made many friends there, and wasn't about to leave. She worked harder to pull up her grades, and as she did, she created a new-found love for producing magic. In her 6th year, she met Roland Fremont. The Fremont's also worked in the ministry, so the Auxier Family knew them well. Little did Roland and Anwen know, their parents were arranging for them to be married.
When Anwen graduated from Beauxbatons, she went to work in The French Law Enforcement Department. She started as a PA to the head. It payed well, but it wasn't really as action packed as sje wanted. She desperately wanted to be an Auror, but was expected to follow in her parents footsteps. At age 20, Anwen and Roland were forced to married. At first their relationship was terrible. They hated each other, and didn't want to spend any time around one another. But over time, they learned to get along. Roland and Anwen both worked their way up in the Magical Law Enforcement Department. Eventually they had a baby girl together, and adored her very much. Everything seemed to be going well until the Peace Summit that would change everything. News of war spread quickly around France. Britain and America had already been at war against Russia and Italy for quite some time now. France had decided to join the allies in their struggle against Duxterra.
Roland, being from a proud Pure-Blood family, was ashamed of France. He resigned from his position in the Ministry and became a WHPS Activist in France. After a long meeting with other WHPS members one night, Roland started to walk home. Just as the Fremont home came into sight, he was stunned. Eight men ran over and began beating him. They threw his body in the house, wrecked the house, and set fire to it. Anwen apparated into an already burnt down house only to find the small remains of the husband she had learnt to love. Anwen was furious and sought revenge. She dropped her daughter off with her parents, and joined up with the Duxterran Forces in Central Europe and became a committed member. She killed every ally that she saw, and spared no one. The good side of Anwen was truly lost.
After the war was over, Anwen returned to France. Since she had unofficially joined the Duxterran's, there was no record of her actually being a member. A normal life now seemed impossible. She moved to Britain where she began to seek a new career, despite her growing hatred for the British Ministry.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Anwen is cold hearted and can be very cruel. She does still have a soft and caring side, but doesn't often show it. Sarcasm is a tool often used by her. She can be very funny but can also verbally attack people. Anwen is not someone to cross.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Not sure. Definitely wont be the Minsitry. Maybe Hogwarts at some point down the road.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 0 exotics
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. - 4 EST