A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Anzi's strengths are simple - She's cool, calculating, and smart. Unfortunately, none of these lead to any good social skills.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
She didn't get to choose her own life. Anzi has no plan to what she wants her life to be. She just wants to be free.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Anzi would love to eplore, so her favorite idea of a free day is going to the beach for once.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
A pearl-handled knife. She was given this item from her mother, as a gift for her finishing her studies.
Her wand. Any good witch always has her wand.
A book on martial arts - Each style she learned, plus tons more. Her training is never actually finished.
A trinket, from Russia. Something she stole so that she had a reminder of home
Lastly, a trinket from London, to signify her new life.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Nothing. It's fine the way it is.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Anzhelika Kazakova was not born Anzhelika Kazakova. Anzhelika was born in London, a couple of years before today. Anzhelika is not three years old. She is 21 years of age. But before 2029, there is no record of Anzhelika Albina Kazakova. Because before three years ago, Anzhelika's name was Vasilisa Darya Aristarkova. Vasilisa no longer exists.
Vasilisa was born to two purebloods, in a family that strayed from the magical community to pursue their own interests. As their first daughter, Vasilisa was raised to be independent and strong, though she and her siblings, a boy and a girl twin who came seven years after Vasilisa did, didn't have much of a childhood. Their family was training under a foreign agency, and Vasilisa and the twins were forced to train every day, under tough conditions. They rarely ever had a break, and the training led to a very demanding job. One that her parents and siblings could somehow manage very well. When Vasilisa was eight years old, an accident happened. She had accidentally hurt herself while in a knife-throwing lesson. Though the injury was medium at the best, fast forward an hour or two later, and there's no sign of her ever being injured. Although Vasilisa always knew about magic, as that was her first sign, after that day her mother pulled her aside and in addition to her usual training, started to train Vasilisa in some of her magical abilities after she went and bought a wand. It was exhausting, and she barely got any rest, but Vasilisa soon hit her goal in magic and went on with life as normal, not really requiring magic all the time anyways.
Vasilisa met her demise when her mother and father decided it was too unsafe to stay in Russia, and moved the entire family from her hometown to London, England. The details, according to her parents, were unimportant. What was important was that they integrate successfully into society. Luckily. Kazak and Lizaveta, as their new names are, contacted old buddies of theirs, a family with the surname "Adair". This was actually a name that Vasilisa recognized from her childhood. As Vasilisa changed her identity to Azhelika, her parents left out an important detail - In payment for helping, they were to arrange a marriage between their children. Including Anzhelika and the one named "Arthur."
Despite Anzi's disappointment, she knows she wouldn't talk anyone out of it, so she accepted the fate, and just went along with life. A year after they arrived, Vasilisa Aristarkova did not exist anymore; Official record describes her death, a boat accident that cost the lives of her entire family. In reality, it was the moment they arrived that they died, and were reborn.
Anzhelika Albina Kazakov was born in London, England. They did not attend public high school, nor did Anzhelika attend Hogwarts. They were home-schooled until her younger siblings, currently in their fourth year, convinced their parents to let them go to Hogwarts. Her father worked for Borgin and Burkes for a while, until he recently gained it completely when the owner left it to him. Her mother is the head of the Department of Mysteries and worked in the department for a couple of years before she gained the position. Anzhelika Albina Kazakova was born March 16th, 2011, and worked under her father before, unbeknownst to her parents, she decided to apply for a job in a group called the Arcane Alliance, where she could make her skills work.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Cold - The first thing you have to know about Anzhelika - She was not raised to be kind. One could say she was barely raised at all, as she barely knows human warmth. Her purpose is to follow orders and be the perfect Soldier. The perfect assassin. That's basically what Anzi is. She follows orders, thinks critically and carefully, and makes decisions based off of facts. A vixen like her, it's hard not to underestimate her, especially when she seems so carefree. But that's the last mistake you'd ever make. She rarely misses, and when she does, it's only just.
Sassy - In addition her being calculating, she's also very good at thinking of comebacks and dishing out insults. Anzi does indeed have a mind of her own, but she learned the consequences of not following orders at a very young age. Anzi hates the cage that she was raised in, and has a wish to break free of her parents and make it out there on her own... But due to her parent's skills, and her sibling's as well, Anzi is stuck for the time being. Part of her is hoping she will find her own way once she is married, but she's not getting her hopes up.
Self-worth - One more thing about Anzhelika, is that she loves herself. She knows she's smart and strong, and brilliant, and that tends to lead to some trouble for her. Despite her skills, she can sometimes overestimate herself. Usually, she catches this before it is too late, but it's never a guarantee that it's not too late. Still, despite her hiccups, she tries her best not to fail. Anzi also easily realizes that she's smarter than most, and unless it involves her family or an employer, she can sometimes be seen as snarky and condescending. Usually, that's very accurate about her, but to those she follows, she's a very respectful and kind lady, who is also an incredible person to do business with.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
No 5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Spy for the Arcane Alliance, and works under her father in Borgin and Burkes.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Arranged to be married 7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's face claim!
Model is Sasha Luss
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
':B. No, this is not my first character.'Bold text
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
- Please elaborate more on Vasilisa's childhood.
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 01:11, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 03:29, May 19, 2017 (UTC)