Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
April is a sweet girl. She loves reading and helping other people. She's very good with advice for her age and is somewhat shy. She's a bit quiet and has a knack for photography. April, being the youngest out of four, shares all of her stuff. April is forbidden from having any relationship until at least her third, preferably fourth year. She's also very loyal to her friends and works hard for what she wants.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
April Victoria Payne was born to Melanie and Byron Payne. She's the youngest out of four children, Dylan (A sixth Year), Jennifer (A fifth Year) and Devon (A third year). It's quite odd that Melanie and Byron's children were all wizards/witches, as only Melanie had a magical blood, being a Gryffindor Alumni.
April was born on a gusty September Ninth. Back then, her family was short on money, so they usually worked from dawn to around midnight to make money for food. Sometimes they even starved so their children could eat. Luckily, April's father found a job in the British Muggle Army. That helped with the money greatly. April's mother also found a job as a Hogwarts healer, so that was another plus. When April was around four, the family's problems had begun to fade.
April didn't go to preschool or school at all. Due to her grandmother being a Hufflepuff Alumni and an Ex-Professor in Hogwarts, as well as a retired muggle teacher, she homeschool April and her siblings. When Dylan left for Hogwarts, things changed around the house. Melanie, who was only home during Summer and Winter break, didn't even go home on Winter anymore and Byron was promoted in the army, so he, as well, was barely home anymore. Due to that, April's grandmother turned into April's motherly figure.
Once the other children left, April felt more and more alone, so on her last year in the muggle world, she went to a real muggle school. She gained many friends in that short year and made the best of it. Of course, it just made it worse when she got her Hogwarts letter. When she did, she was saddened by the fact she'd be leaving her friends, but happy to see her siblings and reunite with her mother.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11, I think, and 1, I think.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time Zone (-4)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: