====Please Bold Your Choices====
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- childish and impulsive, doesn't really think when she decides
- REALLY (haha, not to boast) attractive... or is she hypnotizing?
- had a "little bit of madness" running in her blood
- powerful, dominant, very influencial
- "I EFFING HATE STUDYING!!!" (gets excellent grades by analyzing teachers when they make exams)
- caring, loves people (they don't like her much, though, considering her background)
- brave and loyal
- the ultimate risk-taker
- doesn't get angry quickly
- Yangire (lit.: Cute and psycho combined, a character known to snap instantly, "Killing is always an option." *ku ku ku ku ku*) but this side only shows when people cross the line.
- 'The life of the party'
- "A promise is a promise. No matter what."
- A dreamer, a conqueror, a true-born leader
- "Indoors? I've never been there before."
- goofy, funny, prankster
- Muggle-born witch... My Dad is a Death God and he can straighten up your home in perfect symmetry in no less than 2 seconds. (Any idea who he might be? Teehee.)
- Childhood friends: Fred and George Weasley, Ron Weasley, and Ginny Weasley
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
- Slytherin or Hufflepuff.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
- Gryffindor, please. Please!!!
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Please let me be a 3rd year...
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.