A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Ariana is a fiery little metamophagus that can switch attitudes almost as fast as she can switch her hair color. Driven by passion and adventure, Ari always puts her whole heart into whatever she does. She loves learning new things and meeting new people. Although she loves her family very much, she's a bit of a rebel when it comes to rules. She does her own thing, forging her own path in life. Trying to change her mind is like trying to get a Erumpent to sprout wings and fly - impossible.
Ari has a sense of independence in which she thinks she can do everything by herself. This usually doesn't end well, but she insists. Being part of that independence, she loves to explore. Her curious nature leads her to all sorts of treasures and mishaps just the same. She has a real passion for aquatic animals. One of her goals is to work in the Aquarium over in Lincliff. She figures those sea creatures are a lot like her: curious and full of adventure in the big blue world.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Diane and Sharon Disney weren't Walt Disney's only children. He had one more, but he was given up for adoption. He was born on 1938, the result of a night of passion, to celebrate the success of Snow White, which became the most successful motion picture of 1938. By May 1939, its total gross of $6.5 million made it the most successful sound film made to that date. With his growing success, however, the attention for another child just couldn't be spared. Thus, he was given up, though his parents were able to sign his birth certificate and give him a name. At the time, it was impossible for what would likely be considered the scandal of the year to get leaked, at least if they were careful. And careful they were.
Their son - named Humbert, after the Huntsman - was adopted at the age of seven, though he opted to keep his birth name, as was his right. Word never did get out of his existence, as he lived in a small, off-the-map town down in Idaho. He grew into a fine man, with his own wife and eventually his own children. He never became famous, never risked being found out about once he'd pieced together who he truly was, and instead resorted to getting an average job and becoming a John Doe in a country full of John Doe's. He passed on in early 2038, at 100 years old. Furthermore, his lineage didn't stop there, as he and his wife had six kids, who each in turn had children of their own, and then those children had children.
Raising his children, Humbert always tried to make sure they knew who they were. While he himself hadn't yet reached out to his family, nor did he plan to, he had a feeling sooner or later it'd all come to light, and the last thing he wanted or needed was his children being unable to cope with the news. And thank God he did it, really. His youngest, Gideon, was just six when news broke out. Nobody ever found out who the leak was, but even if they had, nothing could be done. The damage was there. Walt was long since dead and he had very little to worry about, but his family's reputation was on the line - until Humbert painted the situation off as the best one. I wouldn't have been able to handle it, he had said, My life wasn't meant to be lived on the spotlight.
His kids, though - his kids lived for the attention they were receiving. Gideon, his brothers, and his sisters drank it all up, posing and smiling for the cameras. Some were too young to fully comprehend why their father's story mattered so much, but as time progressed, it all clicked. Everything fell into place. Like their father, the kids all proved to be magic, and began to attend Ilvermorny by the age of 11. Except they didn't live out their lives as full members of wizarding society, because year by year, bit by bit, each one graduated and rejoined the no-maj world, integrating magic in their day to day lives. As members of the Disney family, they were able to find jobs in the company fairly quickly.
They all ended up in big positions. They were all relocated into different parks around the world as they opened - California in 1955, Orlando in 1971, Tokyo in 1983, Paris in 1992, Hong Kong in 2005, and Shanghai in 2009. They did their family name proud.
While Kenneth, one of Humbert's grandsons, was proud to work for the family business, he was even more proud to bring two healthy girls into the world with his wife Lorelei. First was Minerva, more commonly known as "Minnie," and seven years later came baby Ariana - "Ari" for short. Growing up in California, the girls had the pleasure of going to Disneyland. In fact, that's where Ari had her first magical experience at age seven. One of the mothers there had denied her son of popcorn. Crying as he was dragged away, Ariana knew she had to do something. In a matter of seconds, the popcorn machine burst with seemingly endless streams of the buttery treat. Kids all around the area rushed to catch the popcorn, laughing and having a blast. Ari, of course, joined them and had just as much fun as the rest of the children.
In 2038, Great Grandpa Humbert died of old age. It was a peaceful death, and he passed on surrounded by love from his family. But most importantly, it brought together his kids, who had becoming distant over time.
Wanting to honor their father, they came together and made a unanimous decision: make a new park solely for wizards and squibs. A park that embodied their culture and represented wizardkind. It was about time, wasn't it? And so the Huntsman's Carnival was brought into the world, moving the Disney's to England in the process.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is skyler samuels
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
she's a metamophagus
6) What year is your character in?
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
17 ; 3 now
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?