1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Arielle Morgan Ashwell was born two minutes after Morgan Jenner. Lillith gave her up because she didn't want two children, only one. Arielle got the better part of the deal. She was adopted by a nice muggle couple, who had a daughter, Skye. They loved Arielle dearly, and taught her to be kind and well-mannered. When she turned eleven and got her letter for Hogwarts, she was ecstatic, and her parents, surprised. Still, they allowed her to leave. For the next several years, she went to Hogwarts, and was considered popular. When Skye turned ten, and she was in her third year, their father was attacked by a vampire. After looking through endless wizarding books on magical animals or hybrids her mother came across Vampires. Based on how they left his body- she determined that his fate was at the hands of a Vampire, and that made her dead set against magic now. Still, after lots of begging, she was allowed to continue her education at Hogwarts as her mom pretended it was just some normal, muggle boarding school. In her seventh year, though she heard of Morgan Jenner, she hadn't met her, or her biological family.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Arielle is incredibly kind and sweet. She's well-mannered, hard-working, loyal, and brave. Still, some will consider her annoyingly nice.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, unknown by her but her twin is Morgan Jenner. She was muggle-raised.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
PA to a department head.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: