Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Artemis is a headstrong, observant girl. She observes everyone and everything around her. She will not back down from her beliefs and can be considered 'stubborn'. Artemis holds grudges very easily (would you blame her?). She hates being defenseless and has dedicated her school life to learning all of the defensive and offensive spells that she can. She smart as well, which is to be expected due to her ambition. She can come off as cold when you first meet her, however, if you get to know her more, you'll find a fun personality. She loves the outdoors. A lot. Artemis would be considered as an introvert due to her spending time by herself a lot.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Zephrys Olympian and Harriet Foster, two seventh years at Hogwarts, and a couple, were just your ordiniary couple. Working through school and post-school stuff, they however came to the topic of engagement. Zephrys quickly proposed to Harriet after graduation and they married. However, during her first pregnancy, Harriet and Zephrys quickly encountered a problem that would eventually prevent Harriet from anymore natural births and the young couple turned to adoption to fulfill their growing needs for children.
On June 6th, in a little town off of the east coast, a muggle couple was expecting their first child, however, much to their surprise, it wasn't one, but two! Fraternal twins, not what they were expecting. Apollo was the first one born and got his name from the gods of the sun, while his twin sister was named after the goddesses of the moon.
However, tragedy would soon strike the family. Artemis' birth was too hard on their mother and she died after Artemis emerged. This would shape the twins' first six years of life. Their father would turn to drink and abuse to cover his losses.
Of course, Apollo would throw himself in front of little Artemis to protect her. Which landed him in the hospital one day. Artemis cried during those times. Even more so when he was in the hospital. She was powerless to help him. All she could do was watch. And to her, that was the worst kind of abuse. One day, social services stopped by their house after reports of "a huge racket" and "yelling and sometimes the sound of glass shattering". They found the six-year old twins sitting by each other, Apollo heavily bruised and Artemis crying as she tried to help him. The children were whisked away and put into an orphanage.
That is how Zephrys and Harriet Olympian found them. They took them home and officially adopted them. Artemis threw herself into archery. She was never going to be defenseless again. One day, while she was practicing, she forgot to bring the arrows out of her room. They then zoomed to her side, causing her to freak out. She told Zephrys and Harriet about it. They told explained that it was magic. She was extremely proud of herself. She soon told her brother that she too would be attending Hogwarts with him.
She was soon sorted into (house) then she immediately spent her time studying. Maybe in her fifth year things'll be different for her?
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Miley Cyrus (brunette)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She does know how to do archery but that's not exactly a 'magical ability'.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 1
- Which Miley Cyrus do you plan on using for Artemis? As in, when she "went rouge" (aka the blonde Miley), or before that (aka brunette Miley)?