A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Arthur's strengths are his persuasiveness, his determination and his abilty to lead people to accomplish great feats. However... he's also selfish, greedy, manipulative, arrogant and above all, racist. The good in Arthur most defintely not outweigh the bad.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
No, because Arthur will never be satified. He's ambitous as all get out, always wanting more, more, more. Currently, his goal is to overthrow the ministry. You know, small potatoes.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
His ideal day would be spent all alone, plotting the downfall of all half-breeds. (No, he's not stroking a white cat while doing this).
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- His Wand: He needs it to defend himself and his family against vicious half-breeds.
- His Gringotts Key: He needs money to supply his revolution. Obviously. (He kinda already withdraw 95% of it but ya know)
- Key to his family's safe: They moved most of their savings over here after Arthur tried to kill the minister since after he declares a revolution... he can't exactly walk into Gringotts.
- His Locket: Unlike most people... Arthur's only got pictures of himself in it. He still treasures it though.
- His Family Ring: The fact that he's an Adair is everything to Arthur, his ring reminds him of that.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He'd elminate all half-breeds and wizards with muggle blood because they're a stain on the wizardin race, ruining it's purity.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Arthur Adair is the oldest son of the Adair family, and because of this, he was raised from a young age to take over the family when it came time. He was homeschooled by his own father, a privelage none of the others recieved. They all got tutors, but Arthur was special. He was the first-born, and all that extra power got to his head very quickly. From a young age, he bossed his siblings around like he was in charge, and his parents never did a thing about it. Arthur was in charge in their eyes, and all he was doing was exercising that.
Arthur was spolied, there was no doubt about that. He'd always get what he wanted, no matter what it was and since he never attended a magical school... he never had anyone other than his parents to tell them 'no', so he was never told 'no'. If Arthur didn't get what he wanted, he'd take it, through force usually. All throughout his childhood he'd berate and bully his younger siblings. Well... all of them except Felix, for whatever reason, Felix held a special place in Arthur's cold, dead heart.
Arthur, as stated previously was very spolied and was raised in a very magical family, so one would think that his magical sign would have happened really early and been something fairly stupendous. But it wasn't. It was really late actually, Arthur was almost ten years old when his magical sign happened and it was fairly minor. His mother had forced him into this ugly looking dress shirt, it was ugly because it was this hideous shade of pink, and Arthur being the dipsh*t he was, didn't like that. It was a girl's color. So he changed it, the shirt became jet black. His mom didn't even make him change it back, so thrilled with the fact Arthur wasn't a squib.
As stated previously, Arthur was homeschooled his whole life, never once attending a magical school. No, he was the heir to the Adair family, they had to tighly control that. It worked, Arthur ate up all the sexist, racist and blood supremacist crap his family threw at him, and he belived it all. He became the perfect heir in his father and mother's eyes, the golden child who could do no wrong. It all went to his head, and Arthur became even more arrogant.
Eventually, Arthur finished his homeschooling and started becoming more involved in his father's businesses. He was learning everything he could about running them and how to run the family. All from New Zealand, because, for whatever reason, despite the fact his dad was British and his mom was Swiss that's where his family settled. Arthur never asked why. Then one day, his father said they were packing up their bags and moving to England. Again, Arthur didn't ask any questions.
When the family arrived in England, there was a masquerade ball for the support of 'creature' rights, also known as half-breeds to Arthur. Arthur attended this free event hoping to find some dirt on some well known people or people that could be elminated. Arthur had picked up some rudimentary assassination skills at some point down the line. Either way, he attended this ball, and one of the reveals in particular really set him off. The Minister of Magic for England was a werewolf. Arthur was so mad, that he acted without thinking. He tried to kill the minister during the middle of the ball.
For whatever reason, Arthur managed to escape back to his family's unplottable and untracable estate. It was there that Arthur started plans for something even bigger... he was powerhungry now and he wanted to take over the ministry, through force just as he always had. His parents supported him of course, willing to foot the bill for whatever he needed which started with hiring the Arcana Alliance to kill half-breeds and sneak into the Ministry... his next step is nigh upon the Wizarding World and it will shake it to the core.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Arthur Adair... Arthur Adair... possibly the most arrogant and entitled person you'll ever meet in your life. He honestly thinks he's smarter than everyone else. or rather, he thinks he's the only one with any brains between his ears. And that's how he treats normal witches and wizards, just imagine how he treats anyone who's not entirely human. It's not pretty, believe me. Arthur is a hardcore anit-creature believer and a blood supremacist. Anyone that's not a pure-blooded witch or wizards disgusts him. They're sub-human. Creatures of evil, and he sees muggle blood as impuritys. Things that need to be weeded out, not important. Worthless. Trash. He's not a good dude, not even close.
As stated before, Arthur is exceedingly superior. He even treats his own family as lesser for the most part, especially the family the doesn't align with his views. His little brother, Felix is the closest to him. Felix is quite possibly the only person Arthur cares about in life. Not even his parents mean that much to him, and especially not his sisters that don't align with the Adair family values. He treats them as stupid, ignorant and worthless. Really, he treats anyone that disagrees with him like that and it only get slightly better if they agree with him. Arthur is always in charge, and he makes sure people know it.
That being said, Arthur isn't all bad... okay well, he is, but he's got some good traits. He's very persuasive, and is excellent at speaking in front of large crowds. He's got exceptional skills at rallying people that already agree with him. If he had only you know, used his skills for good, he could have made a whole lot of difference in the world. He still probably will... just not good change. Really, really bad change actually.
Arthur's got zero moral and compassion for other people. He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants, even kill other people that just get in his way. He's never been officially diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder since he doesn't avoid people, but he shows no regard for human life, or even other human's emotions. And well... that kind of person is never famous, but they do usually wind up being infamous, and Arthur certainly will accomplish that.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
Absolutely not. They're freaks
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Dark Wizard. Really Dark.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Arranged to be married. (Effectively single).
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
11 and 2