1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Arthur Euan Schmidt was born eight minutes before his twin brother, Aeron Schmidt, on February 20. Both boys were born into a well-known family. His father was the ex-keeper of the Heidelberg Harriers, meanwhile his mum was an ex-beater of the Holyhead Harpies. They'd met before a match between the Harpies and the Harriers. An attraction had grown between them, and eventually, that attraction led to something stronger. His father, Derrick, asked Ansel's mum, Emily, out. The pair went on a few dates during their time off, and slowly, that strong feeling was decoded as love. After two years of dating, the pair broke it off. It had been Derrick's fault, really. After winning one of the most important matches he'd ever played, Derrick had gotten heavily drunk. It was somewhat odd, since he hadn't gotten that drunk since before he met Emily, as she didn't like it when he got drunk. One of the team's supposedly biggest fans noticed this, and approached the drunk quidditch player. She'd seduced him, and thinking it was Emily, Derrick took her to his place, where Emily had been waiting for him. Emily was basically destroyed to the point where she didn't let him explain and simply left. After that, she became much colder and released every single one of her emotions out in her matches.
She wasn't the only one suffering. Derrick could barely even focus during his matches and that almost cost him his career. His career did continue to live on thanks to his teammates. They knew he had the potential to lead them to the World Cup (which, as much as Derrick tried, he couldn't do it). Anyways, they banded up with the Holyhead Harpies (excluding Emily), and made a plan. They'd make him say the truth, and secretly record him. They'd pass the video on to the Harpies, and they'd make sure she saw it. Fortunately, the plan worked.
Derrick and Emily had a long conversation about what had truly happened, and Emily eventually forgave him, though he'd have to earn her trust again. Derrick didn't give it another thought and accepted. After a long year and a half of trying, Derrick finally got back together with Emily. After three more years, the pair got engaged. One more passed before they'd gotten married.
Their first child was Arthur Schmidt, quickly followed by Aeron. A year later, their next child was born as Lena Schmidt. Her birth was in Wales, unlike her siblings, as that's where Derrick and Emily had been living at the time. Another year passed, and Derrick and Emily were back in Germany. That year Ansel was born. After Ansel, Derrick and Emily had Boyce and Edmund. Boyce and Edmund were the two other kids born in Wales, during one of the many trips the family held. No, they weren't twins, but they were both born during trips to Wales. It wasn't long after when they had their last kids, Blake and Sadie. Growing up, Arther was closes to his brother Aeron, though he hung out with Ansel a lot when Arthur was busy.plea for an absence of the heat. Scared, confused, and angry that his brother had to suffer, Aeron made it start snowing in Arthur's room, eventually creating Arthur knew of Magic before he had shown his first sign of magic- Because Aeron had told him. Though he had thought Aeron was spewing out his imagination, he asked his parents, who confirmed it. He showed his magic a year later, when he was eight, and he was setting up a prank with his brothers, Aeron and Ansel, and it didn't set off- And then after a small bit of complaining, he slammed his fist down, and the prank went off-- Covering their younger sister in paint. He was pleasantly surprised- So was Aeron and Ansel.
Not even a full year had passed when Derrick thought it was time to teach them how to play Quidditch, as he wanted them to follow his path. Derrick couldn't be happier when he saw his four oldest kids could play it pretty well for their age. Aeron and Arthur often took the positions of beaters whenever they played, Lena and Emily were the chasers, Derrick played as keeper, and Ansel as seeker. They would all practice together, until Arthur and Aeron left for EESM, and then were followed by the rest of their siblings when they were old enough. Arthur was sorted into Vorobyov upon his arrival at EESM. Arthur and Aeron both made it into the quidditch team for their house as beaters in their second year. Throughout Aeron's time at EESM, he prospered as Quidditch player, Though not as well as his Brother, as Aeron split his attention between his studies and his hobby. Unlike his brother, at his last year, knowing agents for certain quidditch teams would be there, he focused a little more on his athletics. Combined with his dedication and his grades, the Tutshill tornadoes took interest in him, and he was offered to be on their team. Arthur accepted happily, and has been playing with them since.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Organized as a person, he's a reliable person, very responsible, and very friendly. He's also very determined, and will give everything his best. He's seen as the "Mature" twin brother between him and Aeron, but he doesn't see either of them as mature nor immature. He has a fun side, and if he decides to indulge that side, he can really have some fun. He's usually the one in the team who plays the pranks, and offers to pay for the drinks after they win a game. He's a team player, and loyal to his friends, though he's more loyal to his family. Unless they're on the opposing team.
He can be shy in front of a camera, so to speak. He doesn't like publicity, and prefers to let others have the glory so they can be the ones to embarrass them in front of the camera. Though, when with his team or family, he's more comfortable.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Tutstville Tornadoes beater
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.