1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ashlynn is smart and sometimes shy. She loves reading and people often tell her she's read too many books. She disagrees. You can never read too many books! Ashlynn is a quick learner and is almost always open to try new things. She won't try them if they aren't sensible.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ashlynn grew up with her wizard parents in Ireland. They lived in a big old house with many secret passages and stairways. Ashlynn has a younger brother, Matthew, an older brother, Eric, and a younger sister, McKenna. When she was a kid, Ashlynn used her spare time to memorize and draw maps of the old house. Her parents always encouraged her reading and broom flying skills (Ashlynn plays beater and so does Kyle). 'When she was 8, Seamus Finnigain, his wife, Colleen, and their '3 kids, Cara, Brianna and Kyle. Kyle is Ashlynn's age. Klye and Ashlynn became best friends. When they were 10, Ashlynn got a crush on Kyle. Now they're in Hogwarts!
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood. Ashlynn's mother was a Pure-Blood and her father was a Muggle-Born. Ashlynn's great-grandmother was Miranda Goshawk, the authour of 'The Standard Book of Spells' sieres.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 5
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0