1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Alexandra Charlotte Agresta was born on October 12th in Naples, Italy to quickly be adopted by Poppy Agresta. At day one, the girl would be raised by just her mother, a witch who ran a muggle pizzeria (which specialized in thin crust pizza, as many places around the area do). Unfortunately, she would be raised without her father or any father figure for that matter, since he had died months before her birth (which nearly resulted in her mother doing a little fetus deletus but it was too late).
Alexandra and her mother lived out of the pizzeria, sprawling out sleeping bags and pillows on the floor of the small dining area when they needed to sleep and storing their clothes behind the serving counter. Although it wasn't the most glamorous life, it wasn't all that difficult for them, primarily the young child herself who had always experienced it. In fact, she hadn't even realized anything as different from how most children lived until she went to her friend's house for her first sleepover at age eight.
Alexandra's first signs of magic popped up during one of the many days she spent in the alley outside the pizzeria, tossing a rubber ball against the building opposite her and running off to play with the other kids. After years and years of dealing with bullies, the young girl was pretty used to them stopping by and chucking small rocks at her or taunting her with names, but one night it was getting on her last nerves. Commonly, she would just head inside and try to help out one way or another, but that night she decided to fight back and ended up sending a garbage bin rushing in their direction and nearly knocking them off their feet.
Alexandra's mother wasn't shocked at the signs of magic, having practiced magic at Beauxbatons before deciding that Muggle Italy felt more appropriate for her and her future family. So, the whole situation wasn't too big of a deal, nor were the sinks filling up with bubbles on their own or plates completely shattering. Eventually, the torture of freaking out employees and losing money on plates was over, as the redhead received her invitation to Beauxbatons, quickly accepting.
Alexandra's years at Beauxbatons weren't anything special. As they rolled by, like a messy blur, she really didn't do anything that the typical student wouldn't. Of course, she had friends and she hanged out with them. Of course, she had homework and she did it all for the most part (aside from the occasional History paper). So, it wasn't all that special, it was just totally and completely average.
Alexandra's final year at Beauxbatons couldn't have come any sooner. Yet, it was the best year she had spent at the school, for it was then that she met Louis Courtney. The boy was a kind French student who had actually transferred from Hogwarts, where his family had been staying for most of his school years. Unfortunately, at least for the teen girl, they fell in love way too soon without even knowing each other. Although they wouldn't see it then, it would come to bite her in the butt.
Alexandra and Louis eloped after the pair graduated, just months following them even becoming a couple. At first, they did okay, moving into a small apartment in France and having a peaceful life of two Ministry workers. Then, things got a bit rockier. As the redhead wound up pregnant at age twenty, the stern protectiveness started to the degree that she had to quit her job to avoid the accusations of cheating and lying. Although, that didn't seem to help any and it started to put her mental state at risk.
Alexandra gave birth to Molly Red Courtney only seven months after becoming pregnant. As the woman faced a challenge with nurturing her newborn, her husband just became worse and started getting more physical with his abuse between aggressive grabs to her arms or firm pushes into objects that slowly escalated. In fact, he was totally neglecting his daughter completely, which hurt her more than the bruises and cuts did. Unfortunately, she couldn't find herself the power to leave him, or at least for four years anyways.
Alexandra suddenly became Asteria Margaery DeLitto. As a terrible fight broke out between the couple, resulting in a lot of blood and harm, the woman scooped up her child and left. Now, she can't really talk about this part, it's off limits, and she doesn't even want to think about it. When the redhead dropped her child off with her mother, sending them off to live elsewhere to keep them safe and removing the majority of their memories, she was forced to fake her death to totally protect herself from the wrath she couldn't find a way to escape (she had tried to get a divorce before, it didn't work).
Asteria's life turned upside down, the moment she jumped in the rushing water and faked her death. Although it wasn't to throw off authority, for she knew her husband wouldn't come looking for her if he felt she was dead, and that's all she wanted: for him to get off her tail. In fact, he didn't seem concerned at all, as far as reporting it went or planning a funeral. All of a sudden, she just switched lives, becoming a criminal of the underground and avoiding any sense of stability as she made her way towards England.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Asteria's silence is pretty wellknown. Although, she normally won't stay around long enough for you to notice anything, you can tell just by the way she holds herself and sulks into the darkness that she prefers being quiet and alone. Actually, the whole thing bores her sometimes, making her feel chillingly alone, but she's slowly become more used to it. Now, she puts off this irritable attitude, where you don't want to push her buttons or something bad might happen to you. After all, she can't let people get too close to her, for she's become a truly bad person, hasn't she?
Asteria isn't that cold though. If you get to know her, which you probably won't unless you really try to get to her, you'll see she's a total sweetheart and she's a total hopeless romantic. Nowadays, her real self is something she's too sigh to ever show, but it's there and absolutely lovely between the bright smiles and flustered blushing. As you watch her, you see a beauty with a cheerful attitude and a nurturing nature, but chances are you'll never see the day where such a version of her will ever be shown to just anybody.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I have no idea. I'm kind of seeing her as technically unemployed for right now? Perhaps, a thief or assassin in the long run.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Technically, she's married with a kid, but she's also not married and her kid isn't with her.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9 active/2 inactive/0 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.