Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Athrun is relativly nice person who rarely if ever gets angry at another person as to him a person who treats people badly isn't worth acknowledging nor are they worth the effort to get upset about. He is the type of person people are just drawn too and is always the first one to help or entertain someone and due to his natural charms, charisma, confidence and wisdom his peers usually tend to look too him for guidance.
Athrun is also noted for his great intellegence and wisdom as dispite being only fifteen has shown to be very wise beyond his years. Coupling with his sharp mind is his cunning way of thinking while one wouldnt think it he is very cunning as he has been noted on numerous occasions to have tricked, Manipulate and on rare occasions control others through the use of well placed words and has been noted to hold a silk and sharp tongue.
Another aspect of his personality is his deep care for his friends and love ones as he is willing to go through anything for them and has even been heard saying he would even walk the path of Dark wizardry if it meant keeping all he holds close safe. He is also a well known jokester as he loves a good prank and is always seen telling jokes.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Born to the loving care of Sebastian and Ellie Oturan in America Athrun had a relativly normal if not slightly glamorous and luxury childhood due to his family being more than well off in life he never really needed much in life. It wasn't until at the tender age of 6 that Athrun first showed signs of inherting his mothers magical heritage as he kept doing things that normal children didn't one instance is when he wanted one of the freshly baked cookies his mother made but was unable to reach the counter top so getting frustrated he childishly threw a tantrum which caused many of the objects in the immediate area to levitate as well as the cookies to fall to the ground the noise that it made brought his father into the kitchen to find out what was going on only to be suprised by the levitating objects around his son.
Followng the incident his mother started to teach him all about his magical abilities teaching him when and when not to use it and things were going great until one day at the age of 9 some older kids decided it was a great idea to bully him due to their jealousy of his personality, Looks and smarts. They took his backpack before pushing him to the ground and would continue to do so eveytime he attempted to pick him self up, feeling feed up with them and becoming angry he accidentily transfigured a small branch into a snake that quickly went about biting the older boys.
Following this incident after erasing the memories of the boys and their parents the Oturan's moved back to their home country of england where they continued to raise and teach their son until his 12th birthday when he recived his acceptance letter from Hogwarts.
Over the next three years while attending Hogwarts Athrun quickly became one of the most popular and well behaved students due to his looks, Peraonality and intelligence as well as his ability to look beyond the sterotypical house rivalry and befriended people of all houses and blood stance.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Athrun is a relatively fit light-skinned, handsome young man with sharp turquoise colored eyes. He has long sliky, greyish-black shoulder length wavy hair that is sometimes tied in a ponytail. He has Six studded earrings in his ears three in each and has been noted to hold a slight feminine facial features and holds a lean yet strong muscular build.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Athrun is a Half-Blood and hold no notable magical relations
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
No any is fine
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
:A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: Eastern Standard Time
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
I don't think a fifth year would realistically have a permanent tattoo, as it's against the law in the UK for an under-eighteen to get a tattoo, and in the wizarding world for an under-seventeen. Otherwise, Athrun looks like a great character!
- Sorry, last thing: does this forum belong to JØK3R or Jakyou? Or are you the same person? You've both edited it. -asteriea