1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Atiya was born in to Basir and Layla in Al Minyā, Eygpt. Basir was a pure-blood, and initially ignored his parents wishes to set him up with another pure-blood and married Layla, a muggle-born. They had Husayn and Atiya, but after a couple years, their relationship turned rocky. Layla broke off the marriage and moved to India to get away from it all. In India, Atiya's half-sister, Ipsa, who she never knew, was born.
Basir went back to his family. After that, he adopted his family's blood supremacist views again. Atiya and Husayn were raised by their dad and paternal family. She went to the Arabic Institute of Magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
She is proud and independent. She can be quick to snap and has a wicked temper, but isn't unreasonable.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-blood, but raised in a pure-blood family.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Please Bold Your Choices Didn't got to Hogwarts
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading. B) Lake C) Mountain D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell B) A Spell Of Control C) A Combat Spell D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
A) Wise B) Cunning C) Hard-working D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off. B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off. C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened. D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
A) Grades. B) Getting your way. C) Life. D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -7, I think