1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Annalise Griffin is the youngest of the family and is a complete wanderlust who somehow went from Idaho to Orlando, which is where she met the very charming Jordan Appledore. Unbeknownst to her, he was a Pureblooded wizard. She and Jordan shared the same passion for travelling the whole world and seeing the beautiful secrets it held, so naturally, Annalise fell in love. Their love spanned all around the US and occasionally Canada. They never got tired of the new environments they found themselves in. The best part is they never did get tired of travelling all around even after they had kids.
Jordan proposed to Annalise when they were touring the Michael C. Carlos Museum in Atlanta. That was arguably the happiest day in Annalise's life. Time flew and soon, Annalise Griffin became Annalise Appledore in a beautiful summer day in Chicago surrounded by family and friends. The couple couldn't be happier. That is, until Annalise became pregnant with their first child. Their neurotransmitter levels were off the charts! For the first few months in Annalise's pregnancy, they continued their tour around the states, eventually deciding to go outside the US and reaching Mexico. They were in Colorado when Annalise's water broke and naturally, Jordan panicked. Thankfully, Jordan got Annalise safely to the hospital, where the couple was blessed with a beautiful baby girl, whom they named Atlanta Diana.
Well, the name is relatively normal compared to her other siblings names (Chicago, Orlando and Maiami). So she ain't complaining. She was well accustomed to being an older sister by the time Orlando and Maiami came along. And boy was Atlanta excited. There was another girl in the house! And so began Atlanta's quest of being the best sister ever.
She should seem to bounce around between her siblings, learning about their interests and hobbies. Sometimes, she would find she actually enjoyed some of the same things as they did. That made her extremely happy. Once, she was playing a video game with Orlando when it short circuited. What made it weird was the fact that it was only that. She was guaranteed a spot in Salem.
Atlanta wasn't exactly the most popular girl there. Imagine this: A dorky girl sitting in the back who always wore a cowgirl hat. Eh. She didn't mind. In fact, she didn't think anyone there was worth being friends with. Thigh in reality, she just want quick enough to make any. After all, cliques were a very prominent thing in Salem. She graduated and was soon find that hey, we're going to England! So of course, Atlanta tagged along.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Atlanta is one of those girls who looks gorgeous but they just don't know that they are. She's oblivious to the obvious but is observant to the hidden. She's kind but can be a bit of a tease to her family. She has a cowgirl spirit but a gamer mind. She's a perfect blend of both sides of her family. She can be a bit of a dork.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood, the Appledores
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She's a Jill of all Trades. Honestly though, she wants to open up a cake ship
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.