1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
"I was born in Toronto, Canada, as Audrey Naomi Clarke, to Liam and Olivia Clarke, according to my birth certificate. I'm the youngest of three kids - Joshua Anthony, Nathaniel Isaac, and then there's me."
"What I'm about to say is according to Joshua, as when we were given up, he stayed with Nathaniel, and I was sent elsewhere."
"Supposedly, a doctor had told my parents they'd have difficulty having kids. Of course, just because it's difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. A while had passed, but they managed to conceive Joshua. They were extra careful, not wanting to lose him. Fortunately, they succeeded and brought him into the world nine months later. Nathaniel is four years younger than Joshua. He was another miracle, considering he was born a month early, and had health problems. For the following three years of his life, he'd spend them in and out of the hospital, as doctors noticed one of his kidneys was scarred and dysfunctional. To help him cope, he had 32 injections in his arm in the morning and evening as a child. Despite this, he continued life on like a little soldier."
"My parents wanted to try again, to see if they could have a girl, but they were afraid that she - me - would end up like Nathaniel. They wouldn't be able to afford keeping her... me, if so. Nathaniel's problems had caused financial problems. However, they still tried, and Olivia ended up pregnant. I was born premature, and slightly small, but otherwise healthy. Such a shame I can't say the same for Olivia. She passed out minutes after giving birth to me."
"Liam, knowing he wouldn't be able to take care of us alone, but wanting the best for us, sent Nathaniel, Joshua, and I to a local orphanage in Toronto. He gave clear instructions to keep us together, but somehow I was separated from Joshua, and Nathaniel. I stayed in Toronto, but they were moved to an orphanage in Ottawa. That was the last I ever saw of them."
"My childhood was as good as the life of an orphan could be. Even though the orphanage was full of kids that would probably not get adopted, including myself, I remained optimistic and made sure to be there for any kid who felt upset. I just... felt like it was my job as I grew up. The older kids were mean, anyways. So much for all Canadians being nice, hm?"
"I was... nine, I think, when Katie Mitchell and Bethany Anderson sauntered into my life. They'd been looking to adopt another kid. I didn't mind if they adopted me, but young me would have rather they adopted a younger kid who could lead a happier life than that of the average orphan."
"All I remember was playfully fighting with one of the older boys, when a pillow flew to his face. I was in fits of laughter, but it had died down when I realized both women had witnessed that. Before I knew it, I was flying to Great Britain with my legal guardians. I do remember clearly telling them I'd keep my birth surname, because it was very Canadian, and being the proud Canadian I was and still am, wanted to keep it. Katie and Bethany were amused, but agreed to it."
"When I got to their home, I was very surprised. They had a lot of kids. I think some kids would have minded, but... I didn't. I had people to keep me company," she takes a pause, laughing a bit. "I was quite happy."
"Upon reaching eleven, I'd gotten the owl I'd been waiting for ever since they'd told me of my true heritage. However, rather than going there like my family expected, I asked to be homeschooled. They complied, as they'd have another one of their kids close to them. Seven long years of studying passed, before I finally graduated school, no, homeschool. At some point between then, I'd grown the dream of becoming a model. As soon as I'd turned eighteen, I moved into a flat in the muggle part of London, pursuing my dream. Eventually, I became a model for Victoria's Secret."
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Audrey's quite positive and optimistic, seeing the cup as half-full rather than half-empty. Although she can be very outgoing, amicable, and caring, there will come times in which she'd just rather stay closed up in her apartment, or her mothers' house, ignoring the harsh reality of life. Her trust is easy to gain, but once you break it, it'll be quite difficult to get back. Don't take advantage of her trust.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She's a model.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
They're listed in my userpage.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.