Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Two words describe Augustus; serious funster.
He is quite the funster and loves playing around, throwing parties, blasting music and everything in between. But when it's time to get serious, he gets right down to business. Literally.
This is how Augustus describes himself:
"I'm quite the fun person. I think of myself as a go-to person when you need to break the ice. And I dearly enjoy that. Life is for the fun people, not for the buzzkills."
"I really like to joke around. Having been abandoned at a young age takes its toll, and I never want to think of it, so I laugh. A lot, actually. And man, do I love that?"
"What else? Well, I absolutely love music and consider myself a resident DJ. Which is why I get along so well with a lot of my siblings. Although I dominate the Music Studio, which I thank Sophia dearly for, I do it in style."
"However, when matters are serious, I do not joke around. I get down to business and straightforward. Life is fun, but there are times when you have to be serious."
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
It all began with Katie Mitchell and Bethany Anderson.
Katie and Bethany met during a trip the Salem institute made to Europe. They were on Hogsmeade, when Bethany bumped into Katie. That day they became friends, but were separated due to Katie only being there for a trip. Katie returned to Salem, and Bethany continued her years in Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. It was on their sixth year that Katie had had enough. She hadn't forgotten of Bethany. She asked her parents to transfer her to Hogwarts, knowing fully well that was where Bethany studied. Or at least she hoped she still did. Her parents were those kind of parents that preferred success and money over family, so it was easy for Katie to get transferred to Hogwarts. When she arrived, she was sorted into Slytherin, which she didn't mind. The day she finally found Bethany, she ended up nothing but a shell. Why, exactly? She was lip-locked with her boyfriend. As soon as she saw Katie, though, she pushed him away and tried running after her, but her boyfriend didn't exactly take it kindly.
Having taken this the wrong way, Katie desperately tried to head back to Salem, just to be stopped by her parents. They were finally rid of Katie, and they didn't want her back. It didn't matter, though, because a week later or so, they died. Quite brutally, might I add. They were tortured, and later burned to death because of some old rivalry with a gang leader. Long story short, the guy was found, got condemned to jail for life along with his goonies, and Katie passed her sixth and most of her seventh year in Hogwarts all depressed.
By the time they graduated, Katie and Bethany had already talked and sorted things through. It came to light that Bethany's ex hurt her multiple times, and so he was expelled a week before their seventh year Christmas break. Years had passed of Katie and Bethany dating, when they finally got married. Instead of getting the help of science, they'd decided to adopt, and so the Mitchell-Anderson family grew. Many years and kids later, they finally decided to get the help if science and have a kid of their own. Nine months later, Sophia Mitchell-Anderson and Theodore Mitchell-Anderson were born.
A year after their birth, the married couple decided to continue adopting, their love of kids being too big. It wasn't a problem, though, considering they had the help of their eldest kids.
Augustus, or Jasper as he likes to be called, originates from Chile. He was abandoned by his parents at a very early age, which scarred him for life. He spent many years in Brazil, under the care of a foster family, that was from Chile. Jasper did not adapt well to the tropical climate and therefore spent all those years inside, never to come outside.
Jasper got tired of being inside and bored, so he started tap drumming. That resulted in him getting drums for Christmas one time and even escalated to a DJ table. That is when he learned that he had a thing for music. Because he couldn't help it, he also became a really strong dancer. One day, while doing some dancing, he accidentally set fire to the carpet, only to extinguish it a minute later.
The house eventually couldn't hold Jasper and his skill, and so his foster family abandoned him as well, determining that he is not for them. He found his way to England, and to the eyes of Katie and Bethany. They adopted him on the spot.
He began school in Hogwarts, adapting well to the atmosphere. He was barely aware of Hogwarts before starting, because in much of South America, there was no school of magic and therefore, he didn't know of their existence till now. However, he started in his third year, and missed out on the first two, so he did remedial classes to recover from that. He became somewhat famous in school, notably for his dancing skills and music.
He is now entering his sixth year, still the same old way as usual.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Thomas Pentz, aka Diplo.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No preference.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)No preference.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9 actual, 3 expansion, 1 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:3
Number of D's:1