1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Aurelia Colette Savoy is part of House Savoy. She is the youngest daughter and Beckett & Nico's younger sister. Like her brothers, she was born in Constanta, Romania and raised in the Savoy Manor. She was taught English, French, German, and had a passion for ballet. Her parents' favouritism towards Beckett didn't bother her too much & she stayed out of it; she knew that she could never be on the same level as her brothers anyways. Nico's departure from the family probably affected Aurelia the most and her unknown knowledge of where he's been living ever since bothers her to this day. After graduating Durmstrang, Aurelia moved to Great Britain to hopefully pursue a career in the Ministry of Magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Aurelia is carefree, sympathetic, and easygoing. But she can also be insecure sometimes and tends to patronize people. She is quite weak willed and is easily swayed though she is not naive.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Possibly in the Ministry of Magic.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Single pringle.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.