04:19, July 6, 2018 (UTC)
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
+Careful, intelligent, determined -Untrusting, overprotective, reckless
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
None at all. First off, the thing with magic kinda sucks. But Aurora made the best of it. She's happy with where she is now.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
She loves reading about artefacts and relics.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
A book, her necklace, a picture of her and her siblings, a picture of her parents, and her mom's family ring.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
It is very non-inclusive to the non-magically-inclined.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Aurora Filomena Bellucci was born to Guila and Piero Bellucci in Lucca, Italy. She was the first, but not the last. Soon, Stefano followed, then Valentina, then the twins, Donatello and Dante, and finally, Nico. Stefano was born two years after Aurora, Valentina two years after him, and the rest came a year after one another until the youngest had come after the twins, and the birth had taken the mother's life. Their father was left to raise a newborn babe, a toddler, and two children alone. Luckily, Aurora was about to start Beauxbatons, as she had gotten a magical sign only a year before. A light show on their front porch. She was ecstatic! Until it actually came time for Beauxbatons to roll around.
With their father struggling with six children, he turned to always asking neighbors for help, and to drinking for relief. After showing growing signs of instability, one of the neighbors had taken the children, and called protective services. That was when the children were thrown into the foster care system. This was when Aurora was in school. Unfortunately for her, she got some equally bad news a bit after -- She was to be removed from Beauxbatons for lack of magical ability. Aurora was legally considered a Squib, and was to be treated as such, which meant no Magical school.
Defeated and upset, she fought it. She could use magic! She had even attempted to prove it by taking her wand and charming a teacher-- to no avail. Aurora was removed from Beauxbatons before she even got to her second year, and thrown into the foster care system after making them promise to keep her and her siblings together. The ministry, of course, obliged. Soon, Stefano had proven his own magical abilities and was sent off to school. Eventually they moved from Italy to England, and Beauxbatons become Hogwarts. Soon after, the rest followed, leaving Aurora alone for a while.
The families that had followed their father's abandonment of the children were less than ideal. Some were right-out abusive, other neglectful, and some clearly favoring their blood-related children. Overall, Aurora and her siblings had to protect each other. Over the years, Aurora grew increasingly protective of her family, and slightly hateful towards the system. At sixteen years of age, she had attempted to adopt them, as she had already had a job and could easily find a place. But alas, she was denied rights to her siblings and forced to wait another year. During the year, she had emancipated herself from the system, and had found a calling.
Aurora had ONE decent adoptive parent. Though they were never really adopted by her, the neighbor that had taken them away from their father had taken an interest in the children, and when Aurora returned home to gather her things, she explained her situation to the neighbor, whom they called Miss Adria. In return, Miss Adria gave her an item. A necklace that would make sure she would never be far from home, is how Miss Adria explained it.
"You see, without magic, it's usually very difficult to see, or enter, magical communities like Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, even Diagon Alley. But with this, you'll be able to enter at any time."
Explaining the magic, she described it like apparition. Just think of the place -- Lincliff, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or anywhere else, and she'll be apparated there. Since it was a relic, Aurora could use it. That's at least something her little bit of magic would allow her to do. That's when her life's mission began. Relics and magical artifacts. She could use them. So, when she was old enough to get a job there, Aurora applied to the Research and Development department in St. Mungo's, and she used every resource available to study artefacts and relics.
This helped her so much in the long run. Well enough so that when she was old enough, she had applied for guardianship of all of her siblings, and was granted it. She grabbed them all, got them an apartment in Lincliff, and continued her career.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
There are three things about Aurora anyone would see when they first meet her. First off, she's not very trusting. overtime her trust has sort of diminished for people after years and years of being disappointed by people she was supposed to trust. That being said, prove yourself enough and you'll have a loyal friend. One who is also deathly protective. Aurora has a bit of a bear-mom set of mind. When it comes to her baby siblings, or anything involving them, she very often jumps to conclusions. Often, ridiculous ones. She has an imagination, at least. Aurora, despite this, is hard on her siblings, knowing they can do great things. Just as, she is also hard on herself.
Aurora has a type of disdain for the wizarding world. Not for how they've treated her, but how they've treated her type. Those who aren't inclined with magic. Despite this, she's a community girl. She's the type that bakes for neighbors and awkwardly welcomes them. She loves her community, and wants everyone to feel welcome. Aurora is a very hardworking woman, and though she hates being seperated from her siblings, she knows that she works so hard for them. Also, she happens to love her job. Aurora has a desire to fit in to the wizarding world, despite her not being magically inclined, and her slight bitterness towards it. In a way, she sometimes think she deserves to be treated as a squib, because she essentially is. Despite this, she looks on the bright side of life - She's here. Her family is here. That's what is important to her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
Despite being a witch and having gone to Beauxbatons, Aurora is TERRIBLE with magic. She can do show tricks, but she's clearly not magically inclined.
that being said, she has a relic, something she calls "Adria's Pendant." The pendant acts as a sort of portkey-type item. As far as Aurora knows, it's the only type of it's kind, and it works sort of like apparition. It can only go places she thinks up -- Places she can see in her mind's eye, and having been there before. Also, it can only go to magical locations, such as Hogsmeade, or Lincliff City. It is, however, blocked from getting inside magical schools.
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She's part of the R&D department in St. Mungo's, focusing on artifacts and relics
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single af, and owns about 5 kids.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
model is Natalie Dormer
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
:D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
:D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
:C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
9, and two are exotic
Just two things,
One– Paragraphs are usually around 7 lines long (meaning generally around 21 lines long for personality) so could it be possible to add a little bit more to it
Two- in your forum you say she went to Hogwarts but in the history you say Beaux, p sure that's just a typo/mistake though