1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Avery Rivers is the only child of Olivia and Richard Rivers. Her birth occurred while they were on a caravan trip somewhere north of London, because Olivia and Richard preferred not to use their magic outside of their own home - the drive home was very difficult because Olivia was the designated driver, but a little reluctant magic on Richard's part while he was driving got the pair home safely. Avery, as an only child, was spoiled, and her interest in music was indulged by her parents.
Avery also had magical blood, and from a young age that magic at least slightly improved the quality of her singing, and she learned to sing at this quality even without those effects as the years went by. By the time she left for Hogwarts at the age of eleven she was pretty good, and considered a bit of a maestro by her parents. On the journey to Hogwarts she made many a friend attracted by the sound of her voice. She had grown up with the sassy and sarcastic nature of her mother, and the blunt, ambitious nature of her father, but her kind nature earned her a rare Hufflepuff/Slytherin hatstall, of which she chose Slytherin.
A competent Quidditch player and flier she proved to be, the position of Beater proving to quickly be her forte. She joined the team in first year, a rare feat for her time, winning the first two years, then losing to Ravenclaw although not for her lack of trying, winning the next year and spending her next two years in frustrating losses to Gryffindor before leaving on a high. She went into a career as a beater for Puddlemere upon graduation, which she is still in.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- MBTI - ESFJ?
Avery is quite sassy, she is not afraid to be a little sarcastic. She loves to have a little fun, and the work doesn't necessarily need to be done either. She can sometimes rush into hitting people, and she may seem short but she definitely packs a punch; swearing like a sailor, too, is a habit. A slight flirt by nature and with a slight accent, she can sometimes develop affections too quickly. Easily extroverted, it doesn't take too much to get her excited, hyperactive, or drunk. A decent singer, she bonds well and is a very close friend when befriended, with anyone who can bear her nature and sometimes spontaneous singing.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nei.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Beater for Puddlemere United.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Dating her teammate, Ciara (Scott?), no kids.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? You guys know the drill, see my page :)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. BST
17:42, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
Remember that this is the last new character though, Lilly :P *hugs* :D