1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Aynsley was born to a middle class, young couple living in the small town in San Fransico. Her parents divorced when she was only three months old. Her mother took Aynsley with her to Downey, California, to live with her difficult grandmother, before moving to Riverside after her mother got her education degree and landed a job as a kindergarten teacher at a local school.
- When Aynsley was six years old, they moved to Houston, Texas. During most of her childhood, she would visit her father in England for one month every summer, and got acquainted with so other kids her age. Aynsley found the climate in England unpleasant, though, and her dad vacationed with her in California instead. She briefly took ballet and piano lessons, but quit them after some time because she found them too difficult.
- Aynsley always seemed to fit in with her peers in California or Houston. She had always had the feeling of being a little out of sync with everyone - including her mother, who was her best friend. While her mother was impractical, absentminded and liked to shift from one interest to the next, Aynsley grew up as the more responsible and independent individual. At an early age, she took over most of the household responsibilities.
- During free time, she preferred to sit home and read, in part because she was extraordinarily clumsy. Her naturally responsible nature carried over into her schoolwork, where Aynsley was generally a straight-O student.
- When Aynsley noticed that her mom felt lonely due to the lack of romance in her life, she encouraged her mother to go on more dates. Eventually, she fell in love with and married a wizard who happened to be a radio host in the Muggle World. Aynsley wasn't entirely fond of the idea, but nevertheless offered her blessing. They married in the same month that Aynsley turned 17. While her step-dad traveled around for his job, her mom stayed home with Aynsley; however, Aynsley, noticing her mother's unhappiness with this arrangement, chose to move in with her father in England so her mother could go on the road with her step dad during the seasons.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Aynsley is sick with a mysterious illness, making her fight for her survival. She’s working with Dyad scientists to find a cure before it’s too late. Aynsley knows better than anyone that knowledge is power, and it will take every ounce of her bravery and intellect to save herself. Aynsley sees the world full of opportunity and potential and positivity and life, so she is always ready to try new things and explore the world.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Single, no kids
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
I'll let the OOC questions slide,cause Red already gave you the ok.