Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She's a very secretive person. As much as she loves making new friends. She's scared that the moment they find out about her they'll leave. And she doesn't think she could handle that. She's constantly worried she's going to hurt someone, Brody especially. She's a smart person but she doesn't try hard in classes, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She's accepted she's a vampire over the years but is still scared of herself and what she might do. She's the sort of person that, now a days is scared of her own shadow. She's a very over anxious person, but once someone gets past the initial barrier she puts up she's a funny person to be around. She's curious about the way the world works and, at times around people she knows well. She's a bit childish.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Maria and Matthew met when Maria was 29. She'd graduated from Hogwarts only a few years before and had her first child when she was 20 with the man she had been dating during Hogwarts. When he found out, he disapeared. Leaving her alone to care for their son. It was 9 years later when she met Matthew. The mysterious stranger and the man she later began dating.
Matthew proposed after only a year of the two dating. They were married soon after and everything went smoothly. For a while. The pair soon started arguing more and more. And it was only then Matthew revealed he was a vampire. But by that point, a year since their marriage began Maria found out she was pregnant. The pair, despite Maria's hatred for Matthew for hiding the secret tried to keep it together for their new baby girl. Bailey. But it didn't last long. Less than 5 years later the marriage ended in a nast divorce.
Brody and Bailey were the only loose ends that no one could agree on. Whilst Brody was only Maria's child Bailey belonged to both of them. And Brody refused to be seperated from his sister. The end result was that Bailey and Brody bounced between Maria and Matthew, staying at a different house every month. When Brody recieved his hogwarts letter, Bailey continued to be passed from home to home. Never really having a proper place to stay.
But being a half-vampire wasn't easy for Bailey. Her mother looked down on her, choosing to instead dote on the two, perfectly normal magical children that belonged to her new husband. Whilst Matthew was kept busy by the four kids his new wife brought. Never seeming to give a care for his own child. Bailey, slowly began to close into herself. Learning to hate what she was.
When Brody left Hogwarts he went job hunting, looking for a way to get both himself and Bailey out of their current situation. He got one surprisingly quickly followed by purchasing a two bedroom apartment and on his 18th birthday, Maria and Matthew transferred full guardian rights to him. Bailey was moved quickly in to live beside him where he did everything he could to get her to open up to him. It took her a year before she did. It had been a bad day, her birthday. They'd went to see her mother who was providing them with money every month. She hadn't even acknowledged her daughters existence, despite being use to it upon returning home Bailey had been in tears, She'd been so upset that she showed her first sign of magic. The curtains were ripped off of their rails. Brody had congratulated her, and from then. She'd started opening up to him more.As time went on they relied more and more on each other. Brody was succeeding with his job and whilst he was at work Bailey was at the day care centre.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Ella Purnell
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Half-vampire
11) What year is your character in? Future First year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 10 and one expansion
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:2