6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Bastien is sweet. He's generally very mellow and has little qualms with anyone. He's also very quiet and is descirbed as a gentle giant, due to his easygoing and charming personality. Generally he's a happy and humble soul that doesn't really care much about what's going on.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sebastian 'Bastien' Daube was born to Anna Brink and Hans Daube, a Dutch couple who were childhood sweethearts from their time at Durmstrang Institute. Both were purebloods and relatively well-off, middle class families and they had a generally normal married life. Bastien was born after four years of marriage, and according to Anna, was the first and only child they'd have. He was a generally happy boy, always content and never complaining.
He went to Durmstrang and was relatively fine there- acting very much as a wallflower. He didn't make himself too known, but was rather an onlooker- viewing and learning from others' mistakes. Bastien was average in his magical studies, mostly getting A's and EE's, which was completely fine. He became slightly more popular as the years got on and by the time he got to his seventh year, he was one of the most popular boys in the school (hormones, eh?). His becoming better looking did not go unnoticed by a certain girl, Elsa Johansen, who he is now dating. It is needless to say that she doesn't treat him well, but he's far too naive to notice.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12 including 3 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT