1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Bella Beckett was born in a low income family in Belfast, Ireland. She is the third of five children, born to Anna and Eric Beckett. Anna has a secret, that she is a half-Veela, but didn't tell anyone, not even her husband. In her childhood, she tried to help her family raise money with lemonade stands, and help with her sister Nora at her cookie stands, as Nora loved to bake cookies. Bella went to Hogwarts, and was a Quidditch star there. Her parents told her to focus on other things besides Quidditch, but Bella didn't listen.
When Bella was 16, her parents divorced about a week after her birthday. That made Bella very upset, but the thing that made her happy was Quidditch. Her father, the parent who stayed, remarried after a year to a wealthy woman named Dorothy. Dorothy was kind to Bella, which cheered her up. Bella soon got over the divorce, as her family was now wealthy, had a stepmother who loved her, and Quidditch was going well. After graduating, she continued to play Quidditch. She is now training to be a chaser for the Ballycastle Bats Quidditch team.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Bella is kind to people, and is very athletic. She isn't easy to spot if someone is looking for her, which she believes will be useful during the World Cup. She loves to make new friends, and is very trustworthy. She also loves to try and help people in any possible way, especially the poor, as that was her case growing up.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Part-human
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Quarter-veela, if that's okay.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Chaser for Ballycastle Bats.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single, and she isn't a parent.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
17:24, June 4, 2015 (UTC)