1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Bennett is independent and self-disciplined. He is used to being alone but once you get him to open up, he is a charming and ideal friend and will care a lot about you. He has learned to take care of himself because there was never a proper parent figure in his life.
7) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Bennett's pure-blood parents separated while Bennett's mother was pregnant with him after her husband found out that Bennett's father wasn't him; it was a different man, who happened to be a Muggle. Throughout the 9 months Bennett was in his mum's stomach, her and his older siblings Charlie and Maisie lived a difficult life. Being a single mother was tough and she also had financial troubles. Bennett's Muggle father never came around to help because he never knew they were magical. After Bennett was born, his mother couldn't handle 3 children and left her kids at their uncle's house. She has never returned. Bennett has never met his mum. The three children have lived with their uncle ever since- although they are more like caretakers to him rather than the other way around because he's drunk and is going nowhere in life. Bennett is currently a student at Hogwarts. Charlie and Maisie have already graduated.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
- doesn't matter
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
- doesn't matter
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: