1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Mostly Bill was an explorer who like getting to see everything as a boy he attended Hogwarts and found just about every little secret a single person could in seven years after leaving Hogwarts he went and started traveling the world almost instantly. After a few months he incededntly met up with Sakura Kasaichi in Germany and eneded up traveling together since they wore both heading to Japan they fell in love along the way and he ended up staying at the Kasaichi Mansionlater he told her about the wizarding world and about a total of five months later they where married. When they came back from there honey moon he was surprised when Sakura's grand father made the comment "I new that my granddoughter a would marry a good decent fellow, she never chose anybody short of noble as a date but I never thought that she would marry a wizard" this comment set back Bill until he learned that there was a house elf that attended the house. for years he has traveled the world and seen and done may things that most wizards in england wouldn't consider doing.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Bill is a silent strong person who has a thirst for travel wanting to travel allover the world.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Bill is maried to Sakura Kasaichi Harbor and has a child Skyler Harbor
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into). B-C
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffandor
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: -8