1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Mirella Benini traveled to Norway on an auror exchange mission from Italy and...never left. Dag Raske owned a small cafe just down the street from her apartment, and she stopped there every day on her way to work for hot cocoa. Dag was always convincing her to try his new chocolate concoctions--probably because she actually told him when they were disgusting. They dated for six years before Mirella proposed to him with a recreation of his worst hot chocolate mix.
In his defense, his parents thought he was a girl right up until he was born. He was going to be Birgette, but that wouldn't work so Dag thought Birgetto was a suitable Italwegian name.
Birgetto's first sign of magic was color-changing bubbles when he was four. It didn't happen for any spectacular reason, he was just trying to copy the colored smoke his mother was producing for him.
When Birgetto turned eleven, his parents decided to send him to Kodovstoretz, the Russian school of magic. Dag hadn't enjoyed Durmstrang, and Mirella hadn't enjoyed Beauxbatons, but both their favorite cousins had attended the Russian school and apparently it was great.
Birgetto was pretty average at everything in school besides their version of Quidditch. He destroyed at the game and absolutely loved flying around on an entire tree--but he preferred broomsticks anyway. Quidditch sort of became his passion and after school he began to play professionally.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Birgetto is one of the easiest going guys in existence. In fact, his parents aren't even sure he knows what anger is. He's very loyal and very trusting and says bro all the time. (His third cousin twice removed in law on his dad's stepfather's side dragged him to America for a year.)
Of course, that's not to say he'd never lash out at anyone. He just...smiles. When he does it. But he doesn't generally hit anyone in the first place. So.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nah
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Norwegian National Team Chaser
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Eight, I think, two exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. EST