Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Birgitte is a writer, a singer, and a dancer, an art sleuth. You'll find her with any form of art she can, making a fair bit of noise but it always sounded good. She sees the world tinted with rainbows and she can sometimes act a little more childish than she should but that's never intentional, it's just she was never taught much different. Before her signs of magic such things were encouraged, they were very protective and careful of their child. When she gets upset she needs physical reassurance, and is very loving, optimistic and caring. She lets people in too much and can let jibes get at her far too often, resulting in them hitting her harder than she would like. She is very intelligent and can be very good with spell work but is often ditzy and unfocused when it comes to hard bookwork - a bit of a daydreamer and a talker with a sweet tooth. She should really have been in Hufflepuff, but several of the siblings closest to her in age were Ravenclaws, so the hat reluctantly obliged because she had the potential. Birgitte loves to fly beyond the clouds and is aiming to join the quidditch team in the future, it lets her be like the birds, bees and butterflies.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
It all began with Katie Mitchell and Bethany Anderson.
Katie and Bethany met during a trip the Salem institute made to Europe. They were on Hogsmeade, when Bethany bumped into Katie. That day they became friends, but were separated due to Katie only being there for a trip. Katie returned to Salem, and Bethany continued her years in Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. It was on their sixth year that Katie had had enough. She hadn't forgotten of Bethany. She asked her parents to transfer her to Hogwarts, knowing fully well that was where Bethany studied. Or at least she hoped she still did. Her parents were those kind of parents that preferred success and money over family, so it was easy for Katie to get transferred to Hogwarts. When she arrived, she was sorted into Slytherin, which she didn't mind. The day she finally found Bethany, she ended up nothing but a shell. Why, exactly? She was lip-locked with her boyfriend. As soon as she saw Katie, though, she pushed him away and tried running after her, but her boyfriend didn't exactly take it kindly.
Having taken this the wrong way, Katie desperately tried to head back to Salem, just to be stopped by her parents. They were finally rid of Katie, and they didn't want her back. It didn't matter, though, because a week later or so, they died. Quite brutally, might I add. They were tortured, and later burned to death because of some old rivalry with a gang leader. Long story short, the guy was found, got condemned to jail for life along with his goonies, and Katie passed her sixth and most of her seventh year in Hogwarts all depressed.
By the time they graduated, Katie and Bethany had already talked and sorted things through. It came to light that Bethany's ex hurt her multiple times, and so he was expelled a week before their seventh year Christmas break. Years had passed of Katie and Bethany dating, when they finally got married. Instead of getting the help of science, they'd decided to adopt, and so the Mitchell-Anderson family grew. Many years and kids later, they finally decided to get the help if science and have a kid of their own. Nine months later, Sophia Mitchell-Anderson and Theodore Mitchell-Anderson were born.
A year after their birth, the married couple decided to continue adopting, their love of kids being too big. It wasn't a problem, though, considering they had the help of their eldest kids.
Birgitte was a muggle-born girl who had been sent to an orphanage by her parents who were terrified of the magic she was giving off, often destructive in contrast with her happy personality - the Danish Ministry moved in to intervene, considering the company of wizarding children more conducive, and arranged the move to Britain and to Lil' Bundles, a wizarding orphanage in Britain.
After a year or so there, ten year old Birgitte was adopted by Katie and Bethany; now having lived there for three years she has settled in well.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Chachi Gonzales.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle Born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nei
11) What year is your character in? Third
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. BST
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: