Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Blaise isn't evil. He just looks out for his best interests. He's number one in his view of the world. If protecting his interests involves deceit, then he's going to do all he can to dupe the person he's trying to fool. Over the years he's gotten quite good at it, and can fool almost anyone. He's quite the storyteller, he can make the most wild thing almost believable. Only one person comes close to the level he puts himself at. His little sister, Caterina. He loves to tell her stories to help calm her down and he looks out for her. Which only increased his ability for storytelling and deceit even further. He's also become quite creative with his stories and always has an answer for everything. He could try to prove the existence of dragons if you want, with logic no less.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Blaise was born on April 8th, 2019 to Rose and Calen Gilcrease. He had a rather uneventful childhood, his first sign of magic came when he was 6 years old. He made a pile of leaves disappear after he fell in them accidentally. His father treated Blaise well and his mother did as well, but Bliase never got especially close to either one of them. He did however become very close with his baby sister, Caterina when she was born. He loves to tell her stories, and is quite good at it.
Growing up in a Slytherin dominated household and at Lil Bundles Blaise developed a tendency to be a good friend to the little ones. He loves to tell them stories, he isn't as close to any of them as he is Caterina, but he's still rather close to them. 'Course he won't admit to any of 'em.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Well he's 8...
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11 and 0.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
I feel like Tessa hates me for putting him in Slytherin xD