Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Often following her instincts, Blake can be seen as a reckless risk-taker. With risks come memories, and to Blake, that's all that matters. She knows she'll have something to smile for when she's old. Despite this, she also takes time to work on her studies, though she doesn't give them as much attention as she gives her own, personal life. Though Blake may be an outgoing person, she has her fierce and sarcastic side. Her mouth often runs quicker than her mind does, and it gets her in trouble quite a lot. Easily compared to her older siblings, Blake is ready to make her mark. Seeing as her family is so invested in quidditch, Blake is ready to follow in their footsteps and show them how the Schmidts do it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Blake Avalon Schmidt was born into a well-known family. Her father was the ex-keeper of the Heidelberg Harriers, her mum was an ex-beater of the Holyhead Harpies, her oldest sister made it into the Holyhead Harpies upon graduation, and her brother made it into the Haidelberg Harriers as seeker upon graduating from EESM. Her parents met before a match between the Harpies and the Harriers. An attraction had grown between them, and eventually, that attraction led to something stronger. His father, Derrick, asked Blake's mum, Emily, out. The pair went on a few dates during their time off, and slowly, that strong feeling was decoded as love.
After two years of dating, the pair broke it off. It had been Derrick's fault, really. After winning one of the most important matches he'd ever played, Derrick had gotten heavily drunk. It was somewhat odd, since he hadn't gotten that drunk since before he met Emily, as she didn't like it when he got drunk. One of the team's supposedly biggest fans noticed this, and approached the drunk quidditch player. She'd seduced him, and thinking it was Emily, Derrick took her to his place, where Emily had been waiting for him. Emily was basically destroyed to the point where she didn't let him explain and simply left. After that, she became much colder and released every single one of her emotions out in her matches.
She wasn't the only one suffering. Derrick could barely even focus during his matches and that almost cost him his career. His career did continue to live on thanks to his teammates. They knew he had the potential to lead them to the World Cup (which, as much as Derrick tried, he couldn't do it). Anyways, they banded up with the Holyhead Harpies (excluding Emily), and made a plan. They'd make him say the truth, and secretely record him. They'd pass the video on to the Harpies, and they'd make sure she saw it. Fortunately, the plan worked.
Derrick and Emily had a long conversation about what had truly happened, and Emily eventually forgave him, though he'd have to earn her trust again. Derrick didn't give it another thought and accepted. After a long year and a half of trying, Derrick finally got back together with Emily. After three more years, the pair got engaged. One more passed before they'd gotten married.
Their first child was Lena Schmidt. Her birth was in Wales, unlike most her siblings, as that's where Derrick and Emily had been living at the time. Two years after him came Aeron and Arthur. By then, Derrick and Emily were back in Germany. Two more years passed before Ansel was born. After Ansel, Derrick and Emily had Boyce and Edmund. Boyce and Edmund were the two other kids born in Wales, during one of the many trips the family held. It wasn't long after when they had their last kids, Blake and Sadie.
As Blake grew up, she was closest to Boyce. It was understandable, considering Blake and Sadie had completely different likes.
Blake grew aware of the wizarding world, considering all of her older siblings eventually left for a school of magic. Lena and Arthur had gone to Hogwarts, Aeron and Ansel had gone to EESM, and when the time came, Boyce and Edmund also left. Sadie had gotten her first magical sign at the age of six. Weeks passed, and those weeks turned into months. Months turned into years without Blake receiving her first magical sign. Seeing this, Sadie took immense pleasure in making fun of her, saying she was a squib. Eventually, Blake began to believe her. All of her siblings had their first magical sign before they turned eight. She was nine!
A few days after her ninth birthday, Blake finally had her first magical sign. Sadie had been annoying her all day and Blake had had enough. She was glaring at the fence between their house's backyard and the forest behind, when the a small part of the fence began to burn out. At first she smugly showed her twin sister. Then she panicked, realizing she didn't know how to fix it. Blake's parents would have never found out about what had happened had Sadie not been such a tattletale. Blake's parents found the situation quite humorous. Once the fence had been fixed, they sat Sadie and Blake down, telling them how they had the chance to pick which school they'd attend. One thing was for sure: Sadie and Blake wanted to be as far apart as they could.
Sadie and Blake thought it through, and a few months after they turned ten, they finally decided. Blake chose to attend Hogwarts, meanwhile Sadie decided to attend EESM.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model's Elle Fanning.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Starts next term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: