A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
His passion for life is his greatest strength. He didn't want to live once he'd become a werewolf. He learned to lead the life he wanted to rather than to subject himself to the curse of the moon.
His stubbornness is his worst weakness. He isn't easily swayed from his beliefs and it takes a lot of effort to change his mind about something. It's near impossible convince him of anything if he's held to his own belief for a number of years.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
He would've said it hadn't when he was younger, but he thinks he's much happier now that he has a completely different perspective on life, now that he's on been grouped in the Ministry of Magic classification as a beast and known wizard killer.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
He prefers to relax. Possibly take a long walk through a park or a hike through a forest. He's fond of taking the occasional mountain trek as well.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
His wand, an expensive piece of jewelry, a tailored jacket, a writing book and a pen.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Prejudice and discrimination, while he's met some of the more accepting members of wizarding society. He knows because he's been one of them, there are still closeminded individuals out there, extremists who refuse to accept someone different from them.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Blakeley is a Pure-Blood wizard/werewolf born in Enniskillen during the fall of 2011 to Percival Wolfe and Savannah Cordoba. His father was a brilliant artist gifted with not only with paints and musical instruments but his use of words as well. Percival worked so effortlessly with so many different forms of expression his young and impressionistic son couldn't resist the urge to want to emulate him. Blakeley quite literally followed in his father's footsteps from the time he was able to walk until the day his father walked out on the family. It was hard for him to separate his emotions from the act of creating art since it was so heavily tied to his memories of his father. He had spent his days trying to draw, or play an instrument, or write at least a sentence as well his father could. It didn't matter to Blakeley that much of his early work is not very good, it was the moment in time in which he was so intensely inspired that he remembers when he looks at an old drawing or an instrument he tried to play.
It was in his mother's garden while picking blueberries that he discovered his magic, he was eight accidently summoning berries he was reaching for and eating them. He was supposed to be watering the plants, he was allowed to pick anything ripe and bring it home. He usually ate it instead. The ripest, freshest peaches and strawberries always seemed to catch his eye. If the bugs didn't make a hole in it first he would eat it. Sometimes he'd eat even if there was hole in. Something his mother often told him not to do. He didn't realize it when he was falling in love with the way dirt felt in his hands, and the satisfaction he got from feeding or caring for an animal. It was just like his father's way with art. He'd found another form of expression that used his hands. He was confused by the connection he made when he did finally see it. He kept out of the garden unless he was eating from it, and he stayed away from their pets unless he was feeding them.
Three years into his time at Hogwarts, during the holiday when there were few of his classmates occupying the campus, he was bitten by a werewolf. It was no strange beast, it was another student at school, a classmate of his Scott Copple. There had been werewolves attending the school for before that, as there would be afterward. It wasn't something many had the courage to go around shouting about meaning that it wasn't widely known. Blakeley became a part of that small group of little known werewolves wandering the halls of Hogwarts. He was ashamed at first. He wished he'd died instead of having to live his life cursed by the moon the way that he was. He was depressed for years until he got help from people who taught him to accept what he had become. He wasn't entirely human any longer. He also didn't have to be the monster he imagined himself to be. He made it through his last year at Hogwarts with that emotional support.
With the structure of school life behind him he traveled the world and continued his study of his favorite subjects; Herbology, Potions, and Wandlore. He made a meager amount, enough to live off of in a few different countries selling what he could when he could. He sold plants and various plant parts in the Canary Islands. He brewed variations of potions in Eastern Australia. He didn't want to settle down because he knew that he wasn't done roaming yet. It would have been easy for him to ask his parents for money, but he was determined to do it that hard way. If he didn't have them to ask he would've have had to figure things out for himself. He didn't have anything to prove to anyone. He simply wanted to be able to survive living off what he had to offer. He had been relying on other people all of his life. He needed his approval as a child and in he needed acknowledgement in his early youth. He didn't want to need something so insignificant in adulthood when he returned to the UK.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Blakeley was quite possibly one of the absolute worst human beings that ever existed. He was an arrogant jerk who looked down on everyone. Part of the new generation of wealthy Pure-Bloods, he was born to be a sociopath. He didn't want anyone to see how lost and confused he actually was. In order to hide he put on a mean face to mask his fears. He thought it was working until everything changed.
He was able to bounce back, with help, and to find a happy medium. He wasn't the prejudiced purist he used to be, and he wasn't the broken monster he thought he'd become. He was still a wizard, still a Pure-Blood but he was also so much more than that. He embraced the curse while trying to keep the ties to humanity that he was most familiar with. He became self-employed and took pride in being his own boss.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He's a shop owner (planning to run Quality Quidditch Supplies)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!Eka Darville
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Denied. User no longer interested.