1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Blanca Mirja Campos was born to Icelandic mother Eyþóra Halldórsdóttir and Spanish father Alvaro Campos Flores. The couple had met at Beauxbatons, running away together at the age of 16 and having Blanca a year later. The couple realized that Blanca came too soon into their lives, so they dropped her off at Eyþóra's parents' home in Iceland and the couple went on with their lives. Eyþóra's parents, however, were concerned that Blanca wouldn't fit in in Iceland, with her Spanish first and last name, so they arranged for Blanca to grow up with her paternal grandparents in Spain.
Blanca had a happy childhood in Spain, growing up with her father's family and occasionally visiting her mother's side of the family. She went to Beauxbatons, and in her last year there, she ran into a boy who looked similar to her. The boy ended up being Blanca's biological younge brother, born around the time Blanca was 5. The boy revealed that their parents had three more children, and that at the time, their mother was expecting a child. Blanca, angry that her parents had more children and never visited her or checked on her, wouldn't speak to her mother. She has no contact with either of her parents, but sends letters to her brother regulary, and her brother often visits her.
Currently, Blanca is living in London, not wanting to get a job yet. Her apartment is also a part-time home to her younger brother .
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Blanca is a overall friendly person, always calm and quiet. Underneath that calm and quiet, though, is her negative traits. Blanca has a bit of a temper, and is known to hold grudges for a long time. She is very stubborn, and at times very mean and rude, if someone wants to fight with her, she'll fight back. She is very protective, and will defend anyone who is dear to her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Blanca is a Pure-Blood, she is related to Bryndís Ísadórudóttir , they are maternal second cousins.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Blanca is currently not working for now.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.