A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
- + kind, social, talented, well-traveled
- - too trusting, too generous
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
- So far, Blue thinks his life is going pretty well. He's traveled a lot, written a bunch of songs, has performed for many people. He hasn't had much luck in the dating aspect of life, but he hopes he finds the right one soon.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
- Go outside, sit under the shade of a tree with his headphones on, and write music and lyrics.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- 1. His wand
- 2. His headphones
- 3. An old rickety scarf that his grandmother has sewn for him
- 4. His journal that has all his song lyrics
- 5. The pencil he used to write his very first successful song
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
- The negativity and discrimination. "Come on guys, it's 2037."
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
- James Carrington was born into a rather wealthy family. His father is an influential politician, and his mother is a wizarding world-famous author and celebrity. He also has a couple of siblings, three older and two younger, so it was always a constant battle for their parents' attention. James wasn't his parents' favorite, but at least he was his grandma's, who was the person who taught him how to do music and gave him the nickname, "Blue" because of how much he loved the color and refused to wear anything that was not of the shade when he was small.
- The Carringtons are pure-blooded, and so all of them received their letters for magical education before they turned eleven. Blue got his after he made the chandelier fall on the dinner table when his older sister, Elena, tore up all of his music sheet. He eventually attended Ilvermorny and was sorted into Horned Serpent. At school, Blue wasn't always the most popular kid - only getting noticed for his mad piano and violin skills. His siblings were more fond of the limelight, and he actually preferred it that way. He had a close-knit group of friends whom he shared his music to, and it got him to graduate school as a happy and content as one could be.
- After graduation, he was persuaded by his father to go to magical law school, and he obliged. For like a year. He eventually dropped it because he wasn't really interested, and his dad was not happy about it, but his grandmother intervened. He decided to pursue his music and started recording all the songs he wrote from his years at Ilvermorny and as a child growing up. Some of them became instant hits, and he started making his own money. He eventually got famous enough that he was finally able to finance his own travels and decided to leave home to enrich his career and to help the less privileged.
- He traveled to impoverished areas in Southeast Asia and Africa, even visited Muggle communities, to do charitable work and put up free shows and benefit concerts. His work escalated enough that he was able to create his own foundation, which he named the Matilda Carrington Charity for the Impoverished of the World, after his grandmother and went to more placed to extend his help. During his travels to far-flung areas, he was also able to write more songs, often using the sceneries as inspiration for his music. He's currently well-known, young, and successful and he couldn't be more happy about it. Plus, he knows he's making change happen in the world, one step at a time, so he's really happy about that.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
- James "Blue" Carrington is a happy-go-lucky, carefree young man. His only rigid concern about his future involves how he'll fare in the industry as a musician. Anything else good that comes his way, he'll consider a bonus.
- As someone who grew up with a rather opulent lifestyle, no one would expect Blue to be so engaging with the masses. He has no problem interacting with poor people, or the sick, and he often donates to charities just to show his support and that he's not a stuck-up spoiled brat with a lot of money - that's he's someone who's willing to use his wealth not just for his own gain, but for other as well. This proves that he's a kind, passionate and generous person.
- Blue also likes to think of himself as fun, and his career as a performer shows that he enjoys being an entertainer and putting smiles on other people's faces. He's friendly and considerate, and has never, in his life been called a douche or an asshole (although his sister did call him a jerk once, but that doesn't really count). Simply put, Blue is a people person, evident in the effort he's put into charitable works, and also on a personal level with the way he interacts with his friends and loved ones.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- Blue hails from an American pure-blood family.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
- Other than his extraordinary musical talents, none.
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Blue is an independent musician who's had a couple of hit songs. He's currently travelling the world, putting on free shows for people, and benefit concerts during his city stops.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Blue is single but very ready to mingle.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
- His FC is Luke Bilyk!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?