1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Heather Mulder and Ethan Morgan's relationship was shakey at best. Meeting during their years at Salem, their on/off dating was a constant source of gossip for other students. Staying in contact after graduation, they hooked up at Heather's 21st birthday party in New York City. Informing Ethan as soon as she found out, Heather ended up pregnant and giving birth on 2nd November, naming her son Booker William Mulder.
Ethan made it clear he wanted nothing to do with the kid. He ignored all calls and texts from Heather, all owls, any kind of communication. He was going to live his life 'hot, carefree and single' as he would always say.
Though Heather didn't want to be a mother (certainly not so early, anyway) she stuck with the baby. Loosing financial support from her parents and without work, she would constantly switch between her friend's homes, staying in their spare rooms and spending her small amount of money on what Booker needed.
She spent the next few of years doing this, still unable to pick up a secure job whilst juggling her son's needs. And without any real qualifications, the unstable jobs she could get payed very little. Booker's growing behavior problems certainly didn't help. Attempting to get into contact with her estranged grandparents on her mother's side, both living in England since before she was born, she managed to get their number and explained the problems she'd been having.
Sympathetic, the pair allowed Heather to move in with them for as long as she was legally allowed at the time. Now with people who could take care of her son, she worked towards applying to live permanently in the UK and getting a degree in psychology. Her grandparent's financial support was plenty, and the four lived well for a while.
Booker was diagnosed with anxiety when he was ten, and almost exactly a year later received his letter for Hogwarts. Magic ran in the family of course, so Heather and her grandparents weren't exactly surprised. Receiving his wand (Beech, 12", Unicorn hair) and being given an owl as an early birthday present from his grandparents, Booker was sorted into Ravenclaw (though there was some consideration of Slytherin). His anxiety only grew as he was surrounded by more and more people and with close to no family support. He'd write as much as possible to his mother, and spend most of his free time in the Owlery, the lake or the library.
He met Avery Rivers two months after they started school. They'd shared Charms but never really talked until one lesson. Seeking him out for some help with her homework, the two became close friends quickly regardless of their contrasting personalities. Booker always cheered for Slytherin in Quidditch and they always studied together. As his mental health got more difficult for him, she'd help him out with his panic attacks and eventual episodes.
During the summer holidays, Booker was diagnosed with Depression, BPD, AvPD and his first psychotic episode was noted. He continued with his education, now on medication that helped somewhat with his problems.
Booker always managed to hear little secrets whilst wondering the halls of Hogwarts, leading to gossip when he would sometimes tell Avery what he heard in public. He started collecting as many secrets as he could, and turned it into a profession when he left Hogwarts.
Moving into an apartment in Magus Diaetam, he started working on growing his contact list. Now 25, he's doing pretty well for himself. He keeps tabs on people and sells it, never asking what a client is intending to do with the info. He's trying to get to the most important people in the Wizarding world.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Booker has a history of mental illness and is a very paranoid person. He's not particularly social and often wishes he was more 'normal' as people say.
Despite his health issues, he's practically a genius and very good at hiding his own personal information. He also has a fondness for dogs and currently owns one he took from a known animal abuser (the dog's named Dave).
He has frequent panic attacks and typically turns to his friend Avery in these situations. His humor is mostly made of dry wit and sarcasm, teasing people gently. Uncomfortable with touch on almost all occasions, his attempts at making friends typically fail.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Four characters, pretty sure none are exotic (darn I can never remember).
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- REDIRECT Template:TimelessChild